30

HOLY SHIT TYSM FOR 6K VIEWS ❤

i'm gonna start doing QOTC (question of the chapter hahah clever aMIRITE LADIES) and leave your answers in the comments at the end of the chapter :)

------------------------

jack's point of view

"fu-- stop..please.." she hesitated to curse under her breath but over all she moaned everything she said.

a few minutes later, she gave in, probably because her naked ass would be every where on the internet. and, if she kept acting like this, she would've already had over 1,000 views.

i loved carina. i watched as sammy and her grew up together. she had no idea i existed though. i knew how devastated she was during the whole four dreadful years of highschool.

but guess who drove sammy away from carina? i did. because you know how every boy-girl best friendshisp goes. it's all fun and games until they start noticing that they're attracted to each other.

the only way i could get rid of sammy, was to set up this plan. i wanted to get carina on our side then have her be mine. i love her.

i had written down all of this since the eighth grade.

Jack Gilinsky's Plan

1. befriend carina.

that ended up never working because i was a shy asshole around her.

2. if doesn't work, befriend sammy and become best friends.

3. hangout a lot

4. convince sammy to make fun of carina

5. convince sammy to begin ignoring her when senior year comes

6. tell sammy to have a party in the summer of high school graduation and tell one of the boys to dare them to have seven minutes in heaven

7. go out with sammy to a bar, pretend to be drunk

8. tell sammy i've wanted to hit that

9. have sammy and i fight

10. win carina's heart and the trial

i knew that sammy was a major fuckboy and would play with her heart. i know i'm a fuckboy and i'm playing with her heart. and, that list was pretty genius for a 14 year old.

carina's point of view

i had to go along with whatever they wanted me to do, because jack could send that video out if i didn't cooperate.

i hated it but i felt immense pleasure from the two boys.

smut below, this part is not like any smut i've written before, pour yourself some holy water before you read this

my back was pressed against nate's chest and jack was towering over me and staring at me intensely. he would occasionally wink and bite his lip while nate would reach down at times at pinch at my bundle of nerves.

i squirmed and tried to move around and get out, but it all caused me to rub myself all over nate, causing him to groan out profanities. jack didn't seem to like that so he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulders, whispering to nate, "follow me."

i felt a large and mysterious hand reach up in my dress and rub my heat as jack took me upstairs.

"bro, stop hogging her, this wasn't your plan, okay." he shoots at nate, causing me to figure out who's hand that was.

we reached an unknown room to me in the house and jack set me down on a bed that was located in the middle of the room.

nate walked towards the door, shut it and locked it. at this point, i was soaking but at the same time, panting in fear of what these two guys could do to me.

jack flipped me over and straddled my back, finding the zipper of my dress.

before he pulled it down, he leaned down to my ear and whispered something in it.

"you must not move or do anything unless i tell you. it's nate and i. we decide what happens."

i gulped and nodded. i didn't speak, i didn't want to get in trouble with them for it.

he unzipped the dress as nate took off the heels. jack flipped me back over once he got off of me and sat down next to me.

he picked me up and moved to the middle of the bed, laying me down on his lap. i saw nate shoot jack a cold hard glare.

i gasped when i felt someone behind me, wrapping his arms around me and reached down to the hem of my panties. he traveled his fingers down and massaged my clit while i moaned out unprofessional words.

i wasn't expecting this to happen.. i was terrified.

-------------------

wow poor carina i feel bad for her, lmao

anywayyyy

QOTC 1: what do you think is going to happen to sammy?

QOTC 2: should i continue the nate and jack smut scene in the next chapter?

lemme know your answers in the comments :)