12

"Hmm, one percent or fat free milk?" I ask, looking at the two gallons of milk in my hands. They were the same price, I just had no idea what kind of milk the Wilkinson's preferred.

Sammy groans and crosses his arms. "Mom only lets us drink fat free." He explains, leaning against the glass of the small door which held the milk. I could tell this was not what he was expecting to happen today, but if I'm going to be there for half a year, you probably will need some fucking food.

I stick the fat free milk carton grocery cart, looking around Target with Sammy, walking behind me with a blank look on his perfect face. Wait. Perfect? why did I just-- never mind he is perfect. Focus, Carina. I scan the list heading into aisle 9.

"You know, this wasn't what I thought we were gonna do today." He sighs and follows behind me like a child with his mother. I liked making him annoyed but I had to be careful because he had a short temper.

"What were you thinking we were going to do?!" I laugh as I look over the list of necessities that Mrs.Wilkinson needed. I grabbed the tomatoes from the shelf and put them in the plastic bag, awaiting Sammy's answer.

"Well, it consisted of me and you and my bed." he lets out a loud moan, causing people to turn their heads.

I smile awkwardly at the people then turn around to glare at Sammy. I was not going to be embarrassed today, who knows we could see people we know.

"You're so fucking dirty.. When we were kids, you stayed away from me for a whole month because you thought I had cooties." I tease and grab microwave popcorn from the candy aisle.

He remembers the thought and then replies, "Things have changed, okay. I like cooties now. Especially yours."

I roll my eyes and lightly hit him. "You're quite eager. Maybe later okay?"

"Really?!" He grins like a hype puppy. I didn't want him to be too excited because I said, and I quote, 'Maybe.'

"Mhm." I reply, focusing on the task at hand.

"Just let me do the errands without bothering me, I want to be good to your mom. And, besides I don't even know why you want to do this. Last time I checked, we're not even together." I shake my head and walk up to the register, taking the money out from my front left pocket of my short black athletic shorts. It was the cash Mrs. Wilkinson gave me for groceries and other needs.

I payed the cashier and then collected the bags as Sammy leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Oh, baby, I can change that."

"Change what?" I asked, walking to the car and popping the trunk of the car.

"Oh, nothing." He says innocently and helps me put the bags in the car.

-

We soon arrived at the house, dropping off the groceries, since we had cold items that could get all moldy and nasty in the car.

I just finished putting the milk away. I grabbed the small bag of fruits from one of the bags.

Somehow, the fruits slipped out of my hands and landed on the floor. Damnit. I'll wash them.

I bent down to pick them up and felt a hard smack on my ass.

I turned around, revealing that it was Sammy. Every fucking thing is Sammy, little pussy loving thirsty ass hot fucking perfect bitch.

I get up and turn around, glaring at him while he had a happy expression on his face, which I was expecting.

"Alright, I have to go to Hollister, Sephora, and Forever 21." I say, checking the reminders on my black iPhone 6.

"Aw, come on, can't you do that tomorrow with Lilac? You could take Lilac to Justice or Chuck e Cheese or something and play, I'll even come too if you want me to." Sammy begs on his knees staring up at me with big eyes.

"Fine. But, can we just go to lunch together or something?" I ask, hearing my stomach rumble.

"I'll invite my friends and we could all hangout at Chili's for lunch?"

I shrug, I guess that's not that bad, it's a great idea. I love me some Chili's.

"Sure." I grin and grab my keys from the counter. Sammy follows behind me and I open the car door for him.

-

"Yeah, they were at the party." Sammy explains, referring to Johnson, Gilinsky and Nate. We all sit down at a booth and await the waiter or waitress.

We began talking about random TV shows and then we were suddenly interrupted by the waitress asking us for our drinks.

"And what would the sexy man want to drink today?" She winks, turning at Sammy with a smirk on her face. I was a little uncomfortable with this but, I'm not his girlfriend..

I looked at Sammy's face and you could see that he was a little uncomfortable. "Um..I'd like a lemonade please and a—" He begins to order a drink for me but I interrupted him.

"Iced tea with lemon, please." I smile sweetly at the waitress as she writes my drink down. I wasn't really fond of anyone ordering for me. It made me feel like a child.

The waitress. let out a small soft purr and winked at Sammy, arching her back to make her already defined curves pop. I felt a roar of jealously flood over me. I didn't know why I felt this, we weren't dating but it just agitated me. I guess she noticed and she turned to me. "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't know he had such a protective sister." She said sarcastically.

I was about to tell this bitch to bend over and I'll show her where my shoe fits, but Sammy stopped me before I could even make a move.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You've got it all wrong, ma'am, this is my girlfriend." he says, kissing my cheek, and his head leans down to my neck, passionately kissing it softly in front of her. I hummed in pleasure and smirked at her. He pulls away and waits.

She blushes in embarrassment and turns away from us to our chuckling friends, taking their drink and appetizer orders as well on her little notepad.

"Uh--Sorry. Your drinks will be out soon."

"Thank you." I smirk and flip my hair, laughing along with Sammy. A few minutes later a new waiter comes by, I guess she switched tables? He sets down our drinks and takes our entree orders. He then leaves to tell the chefs.

"So you guys are..a thing now?" Gilinsky asks, furrowing his eyebrows while taking a sip of the soda he ordered. "Uhh..I don't really know, I just thought we were trying to get Sammy out of an uncomfortable situation." I laugh nervously, shrugging, too anxious to look over at Sammy. "Actually..I would love it if you were my girlfriend, Carina." Sammy says, placing his arm over my shoulder. My eyes widen at his response.

"I'd love it too." I say confidently.

-----

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER:))

lol for old readers i changed it from mcdonalds to chili's just cause i felt like mcdonalds was just strange lmao