02

"Mom, I'm heading over." I groan, grabbing my suitcase and another backpack with some belongings that weren't able to fit into my suitcase. I take out my earphones and stuff them into the front pocket of the backpack. This was definitely going to be a difficult change. Half a year is like, basically forever!! I was supposed to get a job during the summer because I was going to take the year off instead of going to college right after graduation. But, my plans were uhhh I don't know..RUINED by this bitch. I was finally away from all the horrible people in high school, but now I'm going to be living with one for half a year. Great.

Still wondering how Sammy and I met? Well, here you go. He and I were basically best friends ever since we were born...well. Not anymore, obviously. Our mom's met in the sixth grade and were best friends ever since. The two of them were basically inseparable, even after Sammy and I stopped talking. When Sammy and I were little, we spent every second of every afternoon, weekend, and summer vacation together. He was my brother from another mother! No one could stop us from being best friends. The end of eighth grade was when it all went downhill. When we reached high school something changed about Sammy. He stopped spending time with me and replaced me with a bunch of new guy friends. I figured maybe he would make time for me, but he never did. I understood he had other friends, but I just didn't understand why he ignored me for the past four years. I was never one to be jealous but how could someone just throw away a friendship like that? I waited and waited throughout these four years for him to reach out to me. But nothing ever changed. Sammy even began to humiliate me in front of his friends from freshman year to the end of sophomore year. It got aggravating and I always ran home crying because I couldn't believe that someone who used to be my best friend could do that to me. When junior year started he didn't tease me, he would avoid me and pretend that I didn't even exist. He even "forgot" my name. But the hoe knows my name. But still, not one word, not one glance from Sam Wilkinson.

I wish things were different between us but he has his life and I have mine. I just couldn't help but dread the coming events. 

"I love you, Mom. Tell Dad and Nathan I left when they get home." I say, wanting to walk out the door, drive to the lake and jump in it.

"Have fun, sweetie." Mom. Are you being hella serious your ass know I am suffering so hard right now.

"I love you. Call you when I die!" I laugh in a sarcastic tone.

-----------------

It's short, and so is Sam's dick so deal with it. Omg you know what I just thought of, what if a dick was too small when they tried to have sex with someone it JUST WOULDN'T GO IN AND IT WOULD SLIDE OUT IM SORRY IM LAUGHING

y'all i wrote this story like idk two years ago and while i'm editing it i just bursted out laughing because i don't even remember writing the little dick thing above WOW HAA