07

"I'm sorry, babygirl."

"Excuse me, what now? Wait, no. Ahaha! Say it again. Just for good measures. Yeah my ears are just a little clogged. Louder and again please?" I laughed and bit my lower lip.

"Aww princess... I'll be asking for you to be louder with your moans one day." He says giving me a smirk as he watches me basically choke on my spit. This hoe did not just say that. I was a little flustered and my cheeks began to heat up.

I then change the subject back to what it was to escape the awkwardness. "What made you apologize?" I ask, curiously. He continued to be silent. I could tell that he had another reason for apologizing. No guy like him just apologizes out of the kindness of his heart because they don't have compassion for others. But, his apology made me beam with happiness, but I knew by his stiff and nervous actions that he wanted something more. I just didn't know what that was.

"You just don't want me ignoring you. and let me guess, you want to ask something." I confronted him, wanting to hear his confession spill out.

"Ah, yes." he confesses and runs his hand through his hair. I furrowed my eyebrows and cringed. What was he doing? What was this feeling of nervousness, I was feeling?

"I was wondering if I could have a party here." he asks. Uh, the fuck this ain't my house. But then again there's Lilac. That's all he wanted, though. A party didn't sound so horrible, though. I was still very confused why he would have to ask me.

"What the-- sammy, your sister is here and what's she gonna do? It'd be pretty funny to see a drunk toddler though. I mean. Uh."

"We can send her to our neighbors, they have a daughter and they're like best friends. Please, Carina?" he begs. I smirked and almost let out a chuckle. Its's cute that he's acting like this. He's the one begging. but why would he be asking me? It's not like I'm his babysitter. I'm his little sister's babysitter.

He walks towards me and lifts my chin with his finger. He tilts his head. Is he about to kiss me? Oh god.. He moves his head near mine and I push him off of me and shake my head. "Have your party." I struggle to feel comfortable in this situation. He runs his hand up and down my arm and pulls away. He winks and smirks at me, leaning and whispering into my ear. "Thanks babygirl.." he says, pushing past me and walking out the door.

"You mother...fucker." I almost dropped to the floor right then in complete shock of his confident actions.

Did he just seduce me?

--------

Yes, hunny he ddidddddd.