32

i'm so sorry i havent updated omg
i finally figured out something for this chapter, so i hope you like it. ❤

---------------------

i knocked on the door and it swung open instantly.

i saw sammy in tears and he brought me into his arms, bringing me inside of his house.

"lilac and my mom are visiting my dad." he says as he sits me down on the couch.

"visiting?"

"yeah, they uh.. got a divorce."

i widened my eyes as i remembered when i overheard mrs.wilkinson's phone call were mr.wilkinson.

i pursed my lips as he took my hands in his. "why were you at nate's house last night?!"

i gaped and then began to panic.

"i--"

"i--uh."

"okay, fine, i'll tell--" i suddenly heard a knock on the door and a deep voice.
"open the door, this is a serious matter." sammy let go of me and opened the stainless white door, revealing two police men and in the background, four police cars and flashing lights.

my face went blank then turned into a state of panic as they began to say the words i dreaded to hear.

"samuel howard wilkinson, you're under arrest for severe police assault." one of the men turned sammy over and cuffed his hands.

tears streamed down his and my face.

i ran up to him, cupped his face and pecked his lips softly.

"please don't take my baby away.."

how could they do that? we didn't even go to court yet. what's going on?

-----------------

haha, didn't expect that, did ya?

instagram: wilkinjacks
twitter: hmuwilk