10

The party ended later at 3:00am because we got some noise complaints from the neighbors. And, the house was a complete mess. Great.

I ended up putting my clothes back on, but I could tell when I did, Sammy wasn't thrilled. I was so happy about what had happened during our seven minutes in heaven but I couldn't help but feel worried that he was just using me. I yawned, cleaning up the last of the trash and I squealed when I felt someone's arm around my waist, lifting me up.

I looked behind me and saw Sammy. "Gotchaaaa!" he laughs and kisses my cheek before setting me down. My cheeks got hot and I shook my head at him. Maybe this was a good thing? Sammy and I literally had a fight yesterday afternoon and then he fingered me and now he's acting super sweet. Please tell me this isn't temporary! But, I didn't want to get trapped in a fuckboy's game.

"You know it was just a dare, Sam, we aren't a thing." I laugh, pushing his away from me as I wipe a little bit of sweat off of my forehead.

"You know you wish we were, Carina." he laughs and picks me up and brings me to his room. I was already so overwhelmed from last night, so I hoped he wouldn't try anything. I was already sad that I messed up a little bit of his house. But, you couldn't notice a lot of changes because I was the one cleaning most of it. (I'm a good cleaner.)

He sets me down on his bed and joins me, wrapping his arms around me as he hovers over me. The view of him was absolutely perfect. I had a feeling of protection around him and surprisingly, I loved it, a lot. Right now, I would've expected the dude to be slamming his dick into crevices but, I was happy he wasnt. If I were to be in a relationship, I wouldn't be happy if it was all about sex. Relationships are important to me and maintaining a healthy one is definitely a requirement for me. Not that we are gonna end up together but..I don't know. I'm getting ahead of myself.

"I had a good time at the party." Sammy says with a grin. I looked at him and I could tell what he was saying was genuine. I smiled and looked off to the side then back up at Sammy.

"Me too." I respond, closing my eyes to drift off to sleep.

----------------------------

sorry it's a little shorter than usual..but hey, at least there are more chapters to look forward to!