Part 64:

Okayy can I start off by saying how proud I am of this picture I got from ROWYSO Hershey last night?? OMG BLONDE HAIRED MICHAEL IS SO HOTTT. DAYUMMM

SORRY IM GONNA BE RANTING A LOT ABOUT LAST NIGHT IT WAS AMAZINGGG

2/4 you have a sleepover with :))

Aries 》Malum

Taurus 》Cashton

Gemini 》mashton

Cancer 》Cake

Leo 》Muke

Virgo 》Lashton

Libra 》Muke

Scorpio 》Mashton

Sagittarius 》Cashton

Capricorn 》Lashton

Aquarius 》Cake

Pisces 》Malum

Who'd you get?
I got Cake :))

Sooooo okay last night was the best night ever for me in the end.

Okay I got to the concert at like 3:30 to go to a fam meetup but I went to get one of those limited posters first. I had my money and tickets in an envelope and I paid for the poster. I then took the poster back to my car so I wouldn't lose it, open up my envelope and my tickets are gone.

The envelope never left my hand I have no clue what the heck happened. I started panicking and I was on the verge of tears.

My grandma paid A LOT of money for these tickets and I didn't want her to think I was being careless and just let them lay somewhere. Anyway we tried calling the ticket place where I bought them and they said they couldn't re-issue the tickets since she didn't get the instant download.

My grandma called me back and told me she bought two more tickets and I screamed. I don't know what was going through her hard but I was extremely great full and excited

(P.s. I'm not one of those rich girls that gets what ever she wants okay, I have never gotten anything like this before I promise)

Anyway when she called the stadium they told her that the seats for the original tickets she had bought we still available for purchase..... So basically she got scammed.

Man it all played out like it was Gods plan all along. If I had never lost/ got the tickets stolen from me I would have gone to the gate and it would have been too late to buy new ones. I thanked God like a million times because I could not express how greatfull I was.

So all in all everything played out fine and what was looking to be one of the worst nights of my life turned out to be the best.

I bought a tour shirt, limited poster and a 5sos beanie :)

And they did a fan project where a girl passed out little hearts to hold up during disconnected that stated 'you're our getaway' and it was so beautiful with all the flashlights and hearts in the stadium. I could have sworn Luke looked right at mine and read it omg.

I was so close to all of them and I just can't okay oh my god.

Anyway I'm gonna stop because I feel like I'm sounding rude and bragging idk in sorry I'm just really excited.

QOTC: what's been your favorite hair color on Michael?

Me- Blue or Black ;)

I love you alllllllllllllll <3