Jacob sucked his teeth. "Where mines at?" He questioned.

"Your hot tempered self might shot everybody you see, just for the hell of it" I explained to him as I chuckled a bit.

Ana came and snatched the gun from Prod. "I think at lease one if us girls should have one. "

We all proceded into the old warhouse, walking carefully to make little noise. Two big men were circling the place, I pulled the first door open carefully seeing loads of drugs stacked up against the wall. I closed it and pulled open the next door. I spotted a girl in a chair tied up, Her hair was a mess and her clothes were torn. Blood stains trailed down from her mouth to her feet. I knew it was Yari, but i didn't want to beleive anybody would do this to her.

I walked to her and untied her as quickly as i could. "Yari baby, is that you?" I called out to her. "Its me Chresanto."

She gave a faint, weak smile and nodded. "We gotta hurry he'll be back soon" She said in a barely audible voice.

As i lifted her we heard the back door we came in from open and close. "Quick, Nadia where are some places to hide?" I asked before turning around.

Everybody turned and looked around but there was no Nadia in sight. "That bitch!" Ana exclaimed. "When i see her, her ass is grass and imma be the lawn mower" She added on clearly mad.

I spotted a closet in the corner of the room. "Everybody in the closet" I turned back to Yari. "Look, you have to get back in that chair so he doesn't know we are here" She nodded understanding and i loosly tied her back up, then ran into the closet. We were all smushed against one another but it was the only option.

"Reiko get your big ass off me" Ray whispered.

"Ray get your pinky dick of my back" I heard her retailiate.

My arm shifted and i felt a big curlo afro. "Bitch get'cho big ass hands out my hair" I heard Prince whisper my way.

"I say we ambush him, there is 6 of us and one if him" Prod whispered my way. "Catch him, maybe beat his ass a little, then take Yari and bounce"

"It won't be that easy, im pretty sure he knows where Yari lives and maybe even all of us" Ana said back. "And y'all dont have to whisper, nobody's in here yet"

Everybody got queit as we heard the door of the room open and close harshly. I peeked my eyes threw the peeks of the closet watching the guy im assuming was her stepfather walk towards her, after he put a to-go box down on the small table.

He dropped a paper plate with bread and butter on her lap, he then untied her hands and got the to-go box from the table. He opened it and began eating steak and mashed potatoes in front of her.

"Evil bitch" I heard Ana mummer in the closet, but only loud enough for us to hear.

Just then we heard the door bust open and loud yelling. "You get your ass away from my daughter!"

Daughter? Wasn't her real dad dead already?

Yari POV

I just sat there staring at the plate. I was mentally ready to give up, i was tired of suffering. Out of nowhere, the door flew open revealing a familar face. I didn't quite know who it was but he looked vagely familar. "You get your ass away from my daughter!"

It was then i realized who i was looking at. I was looking at my very much alive father. I sat there in shook as we made contact for the first time in over 5 years.

"Ahh" Kirk stood to his feet. "My old friend Daryl, I knew you would show up sooner or later" He said.

My father sized Kirk. "Friend? Don't ever refer to me as a friend, you sick evil bastard. Yari didn't do a damn thing to you" He said. "You said if i left and went along with the whole me being dead thing you wouldn't hurt her, I dont owe you shit so what the fuck do you want!"

Kirk shook his head. "Your precious baby girl here has a very big mouth. She also has a addicting Kitty" He said then laughed.

I guess that was enough to set my father off because he charged at Kirk knocking him to the floor. They wrestled, but my father stayed on top. He began sending blows left and right at Kirk's face. Ray and the others hopped out the closet and Ana untied me.

Chresanto and Ray jumped in on Kirk's beating getting everywhere my dad wasn't. I was surprised Kirk's little bodyguards didn't hear this.

They all hopped off and Kirk layed there unconsious and beat up, while Reiko called the police.
I stared at the man that was supposibly my father and he stared back. He walked towards me pulling me into his arms, hugging me. "My goodness, I missed you" He pulled back and a tear fell from his eyes. "Im sorry this happened to you, its all my fault" He cried. I cried right along with him.

He turned to everybody else i guess waiting for me to introduce him. "Oh these are my friends Anastasia, Reiko, Jacob, And Criag. My step brother Ray and my um..." I paused unsure if i should tell him or not. "My boyfriend Chresanto"

He raised his eyebrows an nodded. "Nice to meet you all, Who is the boyfriend?"

Chresanto raised his hand slightly, but enough that my father saw it. Ana busted out laughing which everybody else laugh. It was great that they could make me smile, even under the circumstances.

POW! POW!

I heard two gunshots go off. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. I looked towards where Kirk was laying and he was gone. It was obvious he fired those shots then escaped. I looked down at myself realizing i was fine. I then turned my gaze to the big drop i heard on the floor.

My whole body went into a shock. "NOO!!" I yelled as i ran toward his body that had blood running out of it.

This was all my fault.

Who got shot??

What 'debts' does Nadia have??

Where did Kirk run off to??