I nodded, Tara was making sense already and with comments like that, I knew she'd look after my vision.  Considering the amount of time she'd need to be putting in so everything was completed in time, I was happy she appeared to have really good energy and positivity.  As we descended to the main floor again, I had to hide my inner amusement as her gaze darted to the opposite wall.  Her enthusiasm on that point might have something to do with a certain 'firebird' she'd arrived with.  Kevin was standing where the bar was going to be and nodding with a star struck expression on his face.  The lovely designer had obviously made an impression on him too.

"The ceiling over the dance floor could be dropped to increase the mood of the space so that you could make a feature of it with the lighting.  Depending on the type you chose, it would make it easier to clean too." Tara suggested.  "You're definitely going to need a lot of staff to keep this place operating smoothly." She added.

"Don't worry about the small details.  I have someone with very good connections when it comes to staffing." I said.

When we got down to the main floor, I could see Scott's eyes flash.  He turned to me so she didn't see evidence of the Supernatural in his eyes, then he pulled me across the room.  "I can see it Zass.  Let me show you."

He grabbed my other hand and then took me inside his vision.  I saw the bar, the lighting, colours of gold, purpley pink and black.  I saw the public areas full of people enjoying the atmosphere, the entertainment and the treats available on the menu and wine list.  I saw a fabulously vibrant tattoo artist with a brightly lit workspace and sheer privacy curtain that could be drawn aside for the inner exhibitionist.  I even saw the server's costumes, they were extremely striking and definitely elegant.  Something I'd never have imagined on my own, yet completely perfect.  I immediately saw what I wanted for the front of house staff, Concierge and Valet's too.  Then the name that I saw lit up on the outside of the building in Scott's vision made an impact.  "Magenta" I whispered and Scott smiled through the fading vision and planted his lips on mine. 

"Well we couldn't exactly call it 'Blood and Vanilla' could we?" He said softly against my mouth.

"I guess not.  You don't think it's going to be too... pink?" I asked him, pulling back so I could see his face.

"No, we'll err on the side of deeper shades and emphasize the black.  We want things to be classy, we're talking longevity." He said with an excited expression.  "Oh, Zass did you see their boots?  Man, I loved seeing the cute boys that want to, rocking their heels in those lush uniforms.  They totally reminded me of our first club visit together."

"Mmm, that sexy brunette!  Not as sexy as you in that leather outfit you wore to Inferno though.  Yeeeessss, that reminds me I still have to get you into that again Love.  Just so I can peel you out of it of course!" I smirked at him.

Scott flashed me a knowing grin in return and I knew I was going to watch him slip into and then help him out of those straps and leather pants when we got home.  His hips swayed slightly as he walked over to join Ben and I had to bite down on my lip to stop my fang from creeping down.  The look he flashed over his shoulder at me almost had me dragging his ass home right then and there.  But that was a pleasure I would have to wait a bit longer for. 

Those flashing silver eyes just had me transfixed.  Imagining him in leather straps totally had my brain swing towards bondage gear.  Not greatly exotic in the grand scheme of things, just something I had developed a definite taste for over the years.  However adventurous Scott's tastes developed in that area, there was nothing that I desired more strongly than him being comfortable with all aspects of his sexuality, his body, his desires and exploring those limits that I wanted him to push a bit further.  For tonight, the visual suggestion of straps and ties would be enough, but if he was up for it I was getting the cuffs out... Mmm.