01

AUTHORS NOTE
I wrote this story when I was in middle school and I appreciate all of the attention I've received! I'm sorry if it's cringe. I'm currently in college now so maybe I'll polish this up if I find time.

I beamed with absolute joy as I stepped out of the shittiest school ever for the last time. Yes! No more annoying teachers, staying up until two am, and yes, finally getting away from all the smelly hoes, oh god, when you went near to one of them, they had the nastiest smell you would've thought came from a toilet.

I was done with that shit and I was glad I wasn't going back. Sure, you could volunteer there before you settled down with a career, but honestly I would never ever even think of going back there. And besides, I probably wasn't going to have a good job anyways. Fuck it. But, it's all over, I am so fucking happy I could pop my ass for hours.

I dashed throughout the gymnasium to look for my parents. And yet again another reason why I hate this school. I went here for four years and my ass still couldn't get around these halls. One, they're a maze and two, the hallways are as crowded as New York city streets. I finally peeked out of the glass and metal door, seeing the familiar faces of my family. I pushed through the crowd of sweaty and crying parents and finally reached them. But there was one thing. they were talking with Samuel Wilkinson. Excuse me?!

Sammy Wilkinson was your normal teenage boy-- well horny teenage boy, but that's every teen boy. He wasn't considered a teenager anymore. But that boy still had no chill. When we were still students at Westside High, he was one of the many boys who couldn't keep a steady relationship. Why? Because he was the guy known for screwing over girls, the guy known for cheating, and the guy known for lying to all of them. He's a downright fuckboy that no one could trust, yet a shitload of girls never understood that and let him fuck them over. It usually resulted in the girls being portrayed at sluts all over the school. Not saying that they were, it's just how much Sammy has influenced this school. I almost got myself in one of those situations. But you're probably asking:

How do I know him? I don't just know him, we were childhood best friends.

-

"Yeah, so you both know I'm not the most responsible child, and my parents are going to be gone and they need someone other than myself to take care of my little sister." Hell no. There is no way in hell that I am giving up my summer for this. However, his little sister is adorable. But, I can't stand being around Sammy for more than 2 seconds.

"How long?"My father asks.  A-Are you kidding me. Are my parents actually considering this?!

"Six months." Yeah, because your parents just decide to leave you for half a year? Actually. That makes sense. A vacation from him. "My mom is actually going on a retreat for church or something and they're going to Africa to help out the villagers.. kids weren't allowed to go. She's leaving tomorrow so if Carina could come by, that'd be wonderful." He blabs on. Hm, church. That's something he needs.

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wonder if Sammy is even religious, I mean, he's done some unholy things. Very. unholy. Have mercy on his soul.

After a few more minutes of chatting with my birth givers, Sammy strolled away to speak to his friends. surprised he even had any. His friends were also as messed up as him. I hated every single one of them, I didn't even know their names, but they were just like Sammy.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Evans." He grinned like an innocent little child. He was anything but innocent. He was a little bitch.

-

My whole family and I were in the car now, on our way home. My family wasn't really the celebratory type, so we just decided to go home, buy some cheap ass store-bought cake and eat it. And that was considered heaven to me.

My little brother Nathan, was babbling on about some coloring project he did in preschool today. Seemed like the whole car ride, but thankfully, he stopped later on.

Ever since this boy learned how to talk, the little shit never shut up. Whenever he tried to communicate with me, I would just roll my eyes and push the fetus fuckboy away.

FLY AWAY FUCKBOY, FLYYYY!

We could all tell that he was going to be a fuckboy when he grows up. He tells me stories about all these girls in his class.

He finally stops talking and my mom speaks up, right after.

"Carina, honey. so we were talking with Samuel, your childhood friend and he was wondering if you could temporarily live slash babysit his little sister."

"Don't you think it's kind of insane to send your own daughter to a random persons house for six months?!" I snapped. They were acting crazy, who does this to their own child?

"The Wilkinson's aren't random people. You've known them ever since you were little. Honey, they don't have anyone to do it, he was basically begging us." HUNTY I WAS THERE HE WASN'T BEGGING GO ON THAT CAREGIVER DOT COM WEBSITE.

"Fine, whatever." I spoke. It was my mother, it's practically impossible to refuse. I couldn't believe that they were actually willing to send me away for six months--actually, I have quite the attitude so maybe that's why..

"Carina, quit it with the attitude."

--------------------------
Hi!! I'm so excited for this. I'd like to thank cakelinsky for letting me use her name as the main character.

Vote and Comment and don't forget to follow me for more fanfictions of the Omaha Boys. :)