After seeing this, i don't know why but i felt something different about his feelings towards me, is it just likeness ? but it doesn't seem like that; does he love me? no, he doesn't know anything about me completely. May be he started liking me in these months.

I made a note to ask him about my photo later. I called Ajnali and she answered my call after few rings.

"Hello Madhu"

"Hai Anju, is it anything important that you told RK to call me ?"

"No, just wanted to talk to you and also to know the details of your wedding night?" though i couldn't see her, i could imagine her smirking on the other side.

"Shut up Anju"

"What ? How was it? What happened between you two? huh?? tell me, Madhu"

Hearing her question, i remembered all the night events, his concern and support whenever his cousins teased me, his flirting, his smile, the look in his eyes whenever he spoke to me as if i was the most valuable thing for him in this world, his kiss on my forehead, selecting my saree for the day, his good morning kiss, everything made me dumb that i don't know what to answer. i blushed thinking everything that happened from yesterday's night to till this second.

"Oh my god, Madhu. Did you guys consummated your marriage yesterday?" Anju asked me which me open my mouth with shock.

"Shut up, Anju. Nothing happened"

"Nothing happend? You were silent and was blushing when i asked about last night. So i thought you two had ..."

"I said shut up. Why do you always say things which embarass me ?"

"Arey, what did i do? I am your friend na so just knowing things about my friend's life" she told me innocently but i could tell that this girl is trying to act smart.

"Ahaan, no need of knowing anything now." i replied irritatedly.

"haha ok ok, i won't tease you much. I just called you to know whether you are fine or not and moreover i couldn't said proper good bye yesterday as i was in a hurry to catch my flight"

"I'm good Anju, thanks for your concern. "

"ha, you will obviously be good as RK is there to take care of you now na; so definately you will be fine, right na, Madhu?" she asked chuckling.

"True Anju, he is taking care of me very nicely."

"hmmm, good. I am happy for you" she told me happily. We talked about some other things and after that we bid good byes and when i was about to cut the call.

"Madhu..."

"yeah"

"Nothing happend? Not even a kiss"

"Arghh, Anju"

"Please Madhu, i want to know please, pretty please"

"ok, Rk... he kissed me." i told her blushing.

"Woah... I knew. Tell me, tell me, how was it? Is it like they say in movies and novels like breath taking blah blah?"

"stop Anju, he just kissed me on my forehead."

"On forehead, chee...Madhu, seeing your blush I thought of liplock but he just kissed you on your forehead"

"But that is special for me. That kiss is different which is filled with his concern, happiness, likeness and promise that he will keep me happy" i told her remembering that sweet kiss.

"oho, is it ?? " she asked teasingly.

"Shut up, I'm happy that he understood my situation and is ready to wait for me. "

"hmm...Ok. Where is RK?"

"He is taking shower."

"Ok, anywaysgot to go .Tell RK that i will talk to him later. Bye, take care ."

"Bye"

After cutting the call , i looked my reflection in the mirror and smiled thinking about her teasing. Later i got ready to go downstairs, as it is still 6:30 am. When i was about to place Sindhoor on my hair partition, RK came out dressed fully.

He walked towards me smiling and stood in front of me. Looking at the sindhoor box which is in my hand, he took a pinch of sindhoor and placed it on my hair partition while looking into my eyes. Seeing him placing it there while looking into my eyes i felt something which i can't express, my heart swelled with happiness seeing my husband looking at me with so much affection, care and love??. He placed his hand on my cheek and started rubbing it with his thumb and smiled at me.

He took few steps back and placed his both arms on my shoulders, i looked at him questioningly. He just turned me towards the mirror and stood behind me. I looked at our reflection in the mirror, his both hands on either side of my shoulders.

"See, You are looking amazing in this saree." Rishab told me smiling.

"Thanks Rishu" I replied to him shyly.

"Come again"

"than..." he cut me off before completing my words.

"Not that say my name again" he asked me looking at me through the mirror. I shook my head and started to move away from him but he stopped me holding my hand. I tried to free my hand from his hold but he didn't leave it.

"Rishu, leave me" i told him shyly looking at the floor while he stood behind me holding my hand.

He turned me around and lifted my chin so that i could look into his eyes. He placed something on my palm, i looked down and saw that he placed the chain which i gifted him last night. I looked at him confusedly.

"What ? You gifted it, so it's your duty to put it " he told me gesturing to his neck indicating me to put it around his neck.

I smiled at him and moved close to him. I stood on my tip toes and was about to put it around his neck, i felt his both hands on either side of my waist and lifted me little. I froze and shivered under his touch as this is the first time i am being touched by other person on that body part that to by a man who is also my husband.

My hands were shaking but i managed to put it around his neck. I moved a step back and looked at the chain.

"Perfect" he muttered the words which were in my mind. He pulled me towards him by my waist. I placed my hands on his shoulders to support myself .

"I will wear it all the time, sweet heart. It reminds me of you, like the way your mangalsutr reminds you about me." he told me lovingly and kissed me on my cheeks.

I couldn't help but feel shy hearing words and involuntarily I hide my face in his chest hugging him tightly.

"Why do you always make me blush?" i murmured on his chest.

"Because i love to see you blush when i say something like this" he told me chuckling and pulled me more to him as if there is space left between us and hugged me tightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how is this part?? Did you all enjoyed it? Madhu hugged RK, nice improvement right?? ;)

Thanks for voting & commenting on  previous part :)

 Your votes & comments make my day, it's my pleasure to know your views on my characters. So do keep expressing your views, your comments are the ones which are encouraging/inspiring me and making me to write an update even though i'm busy with office work.

Please do  Vote and COMMENT :).

Thanks and hello to my new readers of this story. I will feel happy if your express your views on this part :)

@@Veni