He doesn't say anything, only looks at me. I stand up and walk over to him.

"You're a coward, Zeus. A werewolf who was too scared to tell a human he was her mate. Ryder, who is your Beta, had the balls to tell Caitlyn, but not you, an Alpha. That is what makes you a coward."

I'm a few feet away from him, but I can feel the heat of anger rolling off of his body. Zeus clinches his fists. He then swallows heavily, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." He huffs out, shoulders slumping and blue eyes down casted.

The look I give him is one of shock. An apology was the last thing I was expecting from him. A tantrum? Yes. The possibility of being killed? Probably. But never an apology. It seems as if all the anger he obviously had bottled up disappeared.

Standing in front of me is a man, whom one moment is tough and intimidating, then the next is vulnerable. I cautiously take a step towards him, hoping he doesn't suddenly become angry.

"I was afraid of rejection. It is possible to reject your mate, but the pain that is felt is much worse than any physical torture. You can't love anyone like you would love your mate. It's not possible. I didn't tell you because I was afraid of your rejection and the pain it would cause."

My eyes soften. "Zeus," I breathe out. "That still doesn't make everything better. I feel stupid for being such a hassle to you guys. I somewhat understand."

Zeus shakes his head quickly, "You could never be a hassle, Aurora." He says. Zeus then reaches for my cheeks, forcing me stare directly him. "I want to know everything about you. All your perks and flaws. My pack isn't complete with you; I'm not complete."

My cheeks flame. God, it seems as if our emotions change quicker than normal. If I agree to all of this then it's a done deal. No turning back. But knowing I could cause some one great pain hurts me. I have seen the real Zeus very little, but I know if I pull back the layers then I'll find him. The real him.

"Okay," I whisper, his hands still holding me cheeks. I feel his left thumb gently rub my cheekbone a few times. "Now I'm Luna?" I wonder.

Zeus releases me. "No, there's the Luna Ceremony for each new Luna. Takes place at night."

"Who was the last one?"

"My mother." He says.

My eyes widen. Rebecca was Luna? I think. Then that means Zeus' father was Alpha. I wonder where his father is; what may have happened to him.

"Where is your father?" I ask softly, hoping Zeus won't close up on me again.

I can see his body tense after I asked that question. Zeus shakes his head, and I know it's something he doesn't want to talk about. He then removes his hands from my cheeks and to his sides.

"You don't have to tell me. It's fine. Tell me about the Luna Ceremony."

We're still standing close to each other. So close that I can feel Zeus' body heat. I soak up everything Zeus tells me about being a Luna. How she would help with the women, children, and pack doctors. He gets to the topic of his mother. How she cooks all the meals, visits families daily, and how she's a just kind and caring woman. His father isn't mentioned.

"When will my Luna Ceremony take place?" I ask.

"Whenever you feel ready." Zeus answers.

I furrow my eyebrows. I'm not sure when I will be considered 'ready' for this Luna Ceremony. For a moment, I assume Zeus will walk away like he did last night when he was a wolf, but he instead stands before me, watching and waiting for any other questions.

I try to imagine myself becoming a wolf. I can't picture being human one moment and a wolf the next.

"What's it like," I wonder, looking up at Zeus. He lifts a thick eyebrow. "being a wolf?"

Zeus' blue eyes widen, and he nods his head a few times. "The first change is always the worst, but after a few times of changing, your body gets used to it. You can barely feel any pain. When being human, inside we have your wolf. Sort of like how humans have a conscious.

Zeus stops looking at me as he talks. He rubs the back of his neck, almost as if he's embarrassed about something.

"In certain situations, your wolf can want to be let free, feeling specific emotions and wanting to do specific things."

"What situations?" I ask.

Zeus is silent. The feeling of irritation creeps up my spine. Yet again, I'm not being told everything. I take a step back with a look of disgust probably on my face.

"You're not going to tell me?" I ask in disbelief.

These mood swings will be the death of me. I can't keep up with being sad, angry, surprised, and happy all in a span of two minutes. So, I stick with one emotion that will probably get my ass kicked- anger.

I poke his chest. "Don't talk to me unless you're going to tell me everything. Don't begin to tell me everything, but then stop for God knows why." I snap.

I walk past him and down the hallway towards the top of the staircase. I search and find Rebecca cleaning pans with a soapy sponge at the sink in the kitchen.

"Tell me what my son has done now." She says, not turning away from cleaning.

It doesn't surprise me that she already knows my anger revolves around her son, Zeus.