"And lastly, there is the Luna. Lunas are sometimes called an Alpha Female. You can only become a Luna if you are mated to an Alpha. And you, Aurora, are a Luna."

My eyes widen from surprise. I thought I was handling all the other information like a pro, but then Ryder throws this at me. "Me? I don't have a soul mate. You guys said you know when you do, and I haven't had the thought of a guy being my 'soul mate'." I use my fingers as quotation marks as I say soul mate.

Caitlyn shakes her head slowly. "Humans don't feel the same things wolves do, Aurora. A wolf's senses are heightened by who they are. We feel a slight pull towards our mate, and our emotions instantly become heightened when we meet and become closer to our mate. But it's nothing compared to a wolf."

Hearing all of this, I rethink everything Ryder has told me. Suddenly, I begin to connect the dots. If Zeus is an Alpha, and Ryder and Caitlyn are telling me I'm a Luna, then that means I'm Zeus' mate. I widen my eyes even more.

"No, this isn't happening." I mumble, looking between the both of them, hoping they'll start laughing and tell me its joke. But, of course, they don't. For some reason, I begin to feel a slight tinge of pain in my chest. I look down at the wooden table, hurt and confusion being the only emotions I can feel at the moment. "He never told me." I say, barely below a whisper.

Caitlyn gasps. "Aurora, Zeus never wanted-"

I snap my head up. "But he didn't tell me like Ryder told you!" I exclaim. "It shows how much of mate and coward he is!" I snap loudly.

I stand up and shove the dining room chair back into the table. Damn it, I don't know why I feel so hurt, but it's the only thing I can feel as I leave the dining room and go back to my room. Caitlyn calls after me, but I ignore her.

When I walk into my room, I head straight over to the large bed immediately. The covers are a crumbled mess and some pillows are on the ground surrounding it. I plop down on the left side I usually sleep on, pulling the comforter over my body and to my chin. The comforter is cold, not having the warmth I feel whenever I am asleep.

My mind goes back to everything I have learned. I wonder what ranking Mallory and Rebecca are in. Everything begins to make sense. The reason why Zeus and Ryder didn't want me and Caitlyn to leave. The looks of surprise and awe I got in the dining room. I even saw a slight glimpse of their training! I shouldn't feel so clueless since I never thought werewolves could be real, but I can't stop the feeling of embarrassment that creeps up my spine, neck, and tips of my ears.

I drag the comforter to cover my head. I look into the darkness I have created for only a few minutes, thinking about everything over and over again.

"I don't like being called a coward." I jump at hearing his voice and pull the comforter away from my face.

Standing in the doorway of my room, with his arms all crossed over his buff chest, is Zeus. Looking handsome with his combed, dark hair and electric, blue eyes. I sit up against the head board, a scowl on my face.

"Well you are since you-" I stop myself, not wanting to show him I care.

Zeus lifts a thick eyebrow, watching me closely as he takes a step inside my room. "Since I what, Aurora?" He asks.

I look at him in annoyance. Things always seem to be known around here, so it doesn't surprise me that Zeus probably already knows what I was going to say.

"How come you didn't tell me? You saved me, but you didn't have the balls to tell me the reason why? You allowed me to be completely clueless, making a fool out of myself! If you're some kind of Alpha, who is strong and scary and can change into a fucking wolf, then how come you didn't tell me I'm supposedly your mate, huh?"