SEQUEL

The sequel's out now! It's called My Everything. It's filled with more drama, love, and all that other crap that was in this book. Honestly, when I posted the Sneak Peek, I didn't think I would get votes and comments immediately after I posted it. That shocked me, but made me smile, so thank you.

You may or not be aware of another BeyCi book coming out. Well, it is. It's a high school version. Ci's a "bad girl" in it and Bey's the innocent girl and yadda yadda. I try to portray it like that, but yeah. I'm posting it after this book.

There will NOT be a sequel after the sequel to this. Well, not that I know of. And there won't be a sequel to the high school one either. Unless I change my mind.

And with updating, I'm sorry, but it won't be every night like the first one. I'll try to, because I have several already written, but then there's editing and I have a bunch of stuff to do, add in the laziness component, and there's your equation of why I did not update a night or two. And I also want it to be long and good. And that takes time and patience. I'm not patient.

Welp, that's all! I hope you share this, and I hope you have enjoy the first book and will enjoy the second one! I love you all, and yeah! X)