Rihanna's Visit

(Rih's P.O.V.)

Ever since Bey stole my Ciara away, I've been plotting to get her back. I actually love that girl, even if I don't show it in the smartest ways. I was just so scared I would lose her. Her smile that took over my heart the moment I saw her again after all these years. And when I first kissed her in the bathroom, sparks flew in me. I knew I wanted her for sure right then.

And now Beyoncé has her. And now I hate that woman I used to call "best friend". She gets EVERYTHING she wants! She wanted to be an artist, she got it. She wanted an expensive house, she got it. She wanted MY woman, and now she has her. This will not go unsettled.

For Bey's birthday, I didn't even say a 'Happy Birthday' to her, and some people caught onto it real quick. 'Is Rihanna and Beyoncé in a Fight?' You know, headlines like that. Techinically we were in a fight. For Ciara. Although Bey doesn't know it, we are. Because I will find a way to get my Ciara back.

Right now, I was walking up the drive way to Bey's house. It's obvious Ciara was living there, since they're dating and all. And Bey was out for her album, I knew from a tweet she sent out. It's a long shot, but I hoped Ciara was here.

I rung the doorbell, causing Ciara's dogs to start barking. She yelled who was it, but I didn't answer. It would give it away, and I wanted to surprise her. I hung my head so she couldn't recognize me in the peephole. When the door finally opened, I pushed my way in.

"RIHANNA?!?" Ciara screamed. She held Blue tight to her, and backed away.

"Ciara, let me talk," I pleaded, walking to her.

Ciara continued until she was backed into a wall, and I was trapping her in it. I got Blue out of her arms, and propped her on my hip. Then I gave her some candy to occupy her.

"Why her?" I simply asked.

Ciara's bottom lip trembled, not answering. I shook my head as she had fear in her eyes, as if I was about to kill her any minute.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, sitting Blue on the couch, Ciara not moving an inch.

"Ciara, I loved you. I still do. I don't like hurting you, trust me. I just...I don't want to lose you, baby. You mean everything to me. The way you look at me, the way you touch me and make me feel. It's surreal. I need you so bad."

Ciara straightened up a little, and I stepped even closer to her. We were so close, I could feel her heavy breathing on me.

"Ciara, you still love me, don't you?" I asked.

"I..." She trailed off.

"Look me in my face and say you don't."

Ciara had a conflicted look on her face. Exactly what I wanted. I leaned in closer and brushed my lips on hers. A sharp intake of breath came from her. No sign of defence came from her, and I advanced.

I pressed my lips into hers. Her body froze, and I held her cheek with my hand. I moved my lips on hers, and I could feel her kiss back. She did love me after all.

I helped her up and pressed my body against hers, and deepened the kiss. Ciara softly moaned in my mouth, kissing back harder. I was so temptes to just pick her up and carry her out the house, but rhis was just the beginning.

We parted, and Ciara covered her mouth. All I did was smirk at her reaction. "I'll see you around," I said, stroking her cheek before turning and walking away. I tapped Blue's nose, and she smiled at me. I walked out without looking back, feeling so confident that I did that.

Oh, yeah. I was sure I'm getting Ciara back soon.

A/N: Sorry for updating this late. XD

I'm watching the BET Awards, which is AMAZING! Like, oh my gosh! Rihanna, Nicki, Janet, and Ciara look sooo beautiful! And Nicki and Meek Mill are SO CUTE now that I've seen them together. It's just AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Oooh, Ci's in troubleee! You should know the rest of the story will not be all sweet like honey (I hate honey X( ewwws)!

I'll give you an edit tomorrow. I'm so wrapped up! XD

Okay, now I go. :3