Her Again

(Ciara's P.O.V.)

      The next morning, I woke up to the beautiful and relaxing sight of Blue and Bey sleeping. Well, Bey was sleeping. Blue stared at me with a smile on her face, and I smiled back. I reached over and stroked her soft hair that felt, oddly, like cotton.

"Hi, Mommy," she said to me, sitting up.

"Good morning, precious," I responded. I sat up and stretched, relieved my joints were in place.

"Mommy, I hungry."

"Well, I guess I have to cook. But, shhh. Your mom's asleep, still. Okay?"

Blue nodded, and I scooped her into my arms and carried her downstairs. I let the dogs out before setting Blue down and getting started on breakfast. She requested waffles, so I got out the waffle iron. It wasn't until I heard Blue's giggles that I realized I was being watched. By my girlfriend.

"Hey, Ci!" Bey said cheerfully, jumping on my back.

Instinctively, I grabbed her legs, dropping my fork in the process. "Dâmn it, Bey! Don't scare me like that again!" I scolded, releasing her legs.

She removed her arms from my neck and spun me around. "Good morning to you, too, darling." Then, she kissed me lovingly, and God knows I couldn't resist.

With a roll of my eyes, I finished breakfast and sat the plates on the table, and sitting so I could feed Blue. "Did you sleep good, last night, baby?" I asked Blue.

"Fine, darling. What about you?" Bey asked.

"Not you! Blue!"

"Well, you should have been more specific."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Because there's two babies here?"

Bey frowned. "Babe, it's not nice to insult yourself in front of the other baby!"

Noticing my confused expression, she smirked, then ran out. I realized what she said and yelled, "You'll pay for that!"

~

"Are you sure you'll be okay alone?" Bey asked for the tenth time this morning, standing at her car. She was taking Blue to her sister's house then run a few errands.

"I'll be fine," I responded with a wave of my hand. She was overreacting just a little bit, but I understood where she was coming from.

"Okay. Call me if you need me." She sounded as if she really didn't want to go.

"Babe, it's about a thirty-minute drive there. You'll only be gone for two hours, tops."

Bey frowned still. It was as if she had a bad feeling about something, but doesn't know what. After threatening to lock her out the house when she came back, she finally drove away, and I could step back inside the house. She was so stubborn, but I couldn't help but wonder if something was going to go wrong while she was away. Why wouldn't there be anything wrong? Rihanna paid a surprise visit a while back, and I haven't seen her since.

But, that should be a good thing. She's given up in trying to get me back. Right?

I sighed and went to watch some tv. But I couldn't concentrate on what was going on, so I shut it off. Being in a huge house with only two small dogs didn't seem so safe anymore. My hand reached for my pocket to call Bey, but I froze mid-way. I can't just call her when it's only been ten minutes. She'll freak out and turn around just for me. Maybe some music will help.

So, I went to the stereo that I had to teach Bey how to use when I first started living here and plugged my phone up to it. After setting it to a random station on Pandora, I attempted to clear my head and relax, proceeding in closing my eyes. My dogs were on either side of me, lying down like the angels they were.

An unknown amount of time has passed, and I accidentally fell asleep. My breathless sleep was interrupted by kisses on my neck, and hands on my body. A smile approached my face as I softly moaned at how good it felt.

"Bey, stop," I giggled quietly, a sharp intake of breath following as her cold hands found their way under my shirt.

My eyes ripped open, and I screamed at the sight in front of me. I pushed her off and curled myself on the couch. The music was lower than what I had set it to, and my dogs were nowhere to be found.

"W-why?" I started to cry, trembling.

"Don't you get it? I love you, CiCi," Rihanna claimed, coming closer.

"GET AWAY!" I shrieked.

"Don't you love me anymore? I came to take you back, because you are mine. All mine!"

I shook my head. I wasn't hers. Not anymore. I was with Bey, the woman I''ve fallen so deeply, irresistibly in love with. The woman who could make me smile with the simplest words. The woman whose smile brightens my whole day. The woman I plan on marrying in the future.

"You need to leave," I calmly said.

Rihanna took a step closer to me. "I'm not playing any games, Ciara. Get your äss up and get in the car."

"No," I protested strongly. I wasn't going back with her, no matter how much I still loved her a little. She was my past, and Bey was my present, and hopefully my future. The little family I have with her is fine, just fine without Rihanna jumping in, sabotaging it all.

She was so close she was in my face, and I tried my hardest not to move a muscle. I didn't know what I would do if I did. Despite all I was thinking, I was sure I'd either push her with all my might, or kiss her with all my might.

"I see how it is. Little Miss Beyoncé has gotten you all messed up, huh? Brainwashed you so you'd believe I was the bad guy. Well, news flash, I'm the one who truly loves you. And until you realize that, I'll be home. Waiting. Waiting for you to get your heart broken and run back into my arms."

And then she turned and left, leaving me confused. Bey would never do that to me. She loves me, and I love her. We're inseparable when it's not work-related. She knows goodness well that cheating solves nothing. Right?

A/N: Hello! Happy 4th of July! Sorry for the late update, and lack of media. But, I'll add it up there tomorrow. Still in a little pain, but I'm working though it. I got a newer, better phone so, yay! Better graphics and stuff! XD