Pathetic Excuses

(Ciara's P.O.V.)

                              Why was Bey making this hard for me? I mean, I love Rih, hands down. But, my feelings are getting out of control and are extremely confused. Her soft lips on mine felt warm and inviting, and my body wanted more. This wasn't right. I was supposed to push her away, and get out of there. Yet, I couldn't bring myself to stop.

And then I asked if she liked me. I had to, I needed to know. This can't be experimental, like teenagers. For Christ's sake, she's a grown woman! This must mean something!

"I can't tell you," Bey murmured, looking down.

I used my fingers to tilt her chip up, and made her look at me. Her brown eyes made me shiver. She was just so beautiful.

"Why?" I asked, frowning.

"It wouldn't be right. I can't do that to you or Rih. I love the both of you too much to lose you." Bey gave me a small smile. "So, how are you two?"

I bit my bottom lip, choosing my words wisely. "We are doing great. I love Rih with all my heart."

"That's great to hear. And you have a song with Nicki Minaj?!?"

My body buzzed with excitement by just talking about it. "Yes! I love working with her! She's so sweet and loving! Way different than she appears to be."

"And Body Party. Congrats on the success. Still my fave song." Bey held her arms out, and I stepped into them.

Her scent intoxicated me as I breathed it in again. She smelled naturally "pretty". "Thanks, Bey. I'm glad you love it."

Bey held onto my hands. "Have anything planned?"

"Yeah. I have to meet with Nicki about the video. Why?"

"Just wondering. I can go hang with Rih for a while, until you come back. Then you can have her all to yourself."

I winked at her playfully. "Sounds like a plan."

~

Nicki arrived to the studio a few minutes late. No biggie, she's a busy woman. I respect that.

"Sorry I'm late, babe," she apologized, hugging me.

"It's okay. I understand how busy you are."

Nicki sat across from me and smiled. "You don't know how much I love this track. I remember when we first met. We wanted to collaborate so bad, but couldn't find the right time."

"Yeah. Until about ten years later. I'm glad we're doing this, though. I love working with you."

"Same here, hun. So, the video?"

I sat up to look and feel more proffessional. "Yeah, we can brainstorm ideas until--"

My phone rung in my pocket, and I took it out. I looked at Nicki.

"Go ahead. Answer it," she insisted.

It was a text from Rihanna. My face fell as I read it.

Rih: Why is Bey here? Did you send her here??? I am so pïssed with you.

I sighed.

"Oh, CiCi. What's wrong?" Nicki asked.

"N-nothing," I lied, putting my phone down.

"Ciara, don't lie to me."

I looked away. "Please don't tell."

All of a sudden, I smelled Nicki's perfume, and looked up to see her sitting beside me. She pushed some of her blonde with out the way. "I won't tell, babe. Talk to me."

Nicki seems like a trustworthy person. And we're kinda close. I looked up into her hazel eyes.

"Okay. So, you know me and Rihanna are going out, right?" I began.

"Yeah. You two are soooo cute! Even though I never expected the two of you to...end up together."

"Yeah, shocking, really. Ever since we've been going out, I love her. To death. But, then there's Bey."

"What about Bey?"

"Rih thinks I'm cheating on her with Bey."

"...Are you?"

I bit my bottom lip, toying with the hem of my t-shirt. "Well...we may have kissed. Twice."

"CIIII!"

"What? I'm sorry! But, I kissed her once, and she kissed me once! And then Rih gets super mad and...she hits me."

"WHAT?!?"

"It's not bad! Just for discipline!"

"CiCi, no! Don't lie to both of us! She has no right hitting you!"

"I'm fine, Nicki! Rih was doing what's right!"

"Babe, I can't sit here and listen to your pathetic excuses. C'mon with me." She stood, tugging on my arm.

"What?" I questioned, standing too.

"You're stressed. You're coming to my house to relax."

A/N: Thank you for reading and voting and everything. Over 400 reads? Thank you all! ^_^