The Talk (Part 1)

(Bey's P.O.V.)

Seeing Ciara in my bedroom shocked me. Knowing she heard what I did in the bathroom shocked me even more. It was so embarrassing, I wanted to hide under a rock. How would you feel if your crush heard you scream their name in the shower? Exactly.

I held the towel tighter around me. "Uh, sorry about that. I-I didn't mean to...um...wow, this is awkward."

Ciara nervously chuckled. "Yeah, but, um...I guess I don't blame you. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, you know?"

"I am so sorry, Ci--"

"Don't be," she whispered. She started blushing, and looked down.

I went to get the rest of what I needed, then left to quickly change. Ciara was looking about my room, and she smiled when she saw me.

"We need to talk," Ci said.

"I agree."

I sat down beside her, and we faced each other. Ciara sighed. "It's about us. Bey...I like you."

I smiled. "I like you too, CiCi."

"No! I mean...like I like you. In a relationship type of way. I have feelings for you, Bey."

My heart stopped. Did I imagine those words? I couldn't have. Ciara was blushing way too hard for it to have been.

"And," she continued, "I don't know why. You're such an amazing woman, and you're my best friend! And my feelings have been going all out of place for you. I'm sorry for just saying this, but..."

I scooted closer to the woman as she talked. "I'm not sorry," I quietly said. My face leaned closer to hers', and she didn't pull away.

"Mm...Bey..."

I pushed her into the bed, then straddled her. Still seeing no resistance, I connected our lips. Ciara gasped, but kissed back nevertheless. This one wasn't like the others. It wasn't for to make somebody shut up. It was passionate. Her lips were sweet from something fruity, but I wasn't complaining. My hands propped me up so my weight wasn't fully on her. Hers ran through my hair.

Needing air, I pulled away. Ciara gazed into my eyes with love as she stroked my cheek. She was absolutely beautiful. And she pulled my head down kiss more.

"This feels different," Ci admitted once we pulled away again.

"In a good way, I hope," I giggled.

"Um, yeah. But I don't want to hurt Rih."

"You won't. As long as she doesn't find out."

"Bey, this is wrong! It's not fair to her!"

"Do you love her?" It honestly just came out of me. I expected her to immediately answer with an 'of course I do'.

But she remained silent.

"Do you love her?" I repeated.

Ciara looked away, biting her lower lip. I kissed on her neck lightly, then made her face me. She looked conflicted. She didn't know what to say. I didn't blame her either. I would do the same if I was in her shoes.

"One more time, Ciara. Do you love her?"

"...I don't know."

~

After everything that happened, Ciara left to go to her house. She was confused on who she loved. If she loved Rih or not. I get that. She just admitted her feelings to another woman that's not her own girlfriend. How can that not be conflicting?

I regret nothing.

I needed to tell her that. Mike said so! Well, at least I think he did. But, it doesn't matter. Now that it's out, there's no way to get it back in.

So here I was, stuck with an empty house. With nothing to do. Ci's dogs were just staring at me like I was stupid. Maybe they needed to use the bathroom. I went to let them out, seeing someone walk from a black car. She had shades on, and wore all black. It can't be...

"Nicki?!?"

"SHHHH! Quick, get inside!"

I called Ci's dogs in and closed the door behind Nicki. She took off her glasses and smiled at me.

"Is CiCi here?" Nicki asked.

"No, she's not. But why--"

"Good. I want to talk to you."

Nervously, I fumbled with my fingers. "Like, for a party? Or a song? Or a tour--?"

"No. About Ciara."

I gulped. Uh-oh.

A/N: CLIFFHANGERRRR! *cackles evilly*

Thank you for all the votes! It really means a lot. :3 I loves you guys. And comments make my day. Really. ^_^