Bey's Birthday

*WARNING, SEXUAL CONTENT*

(Bey's P.O.V.)

                      It's been a few months since Ciara and I have gotten together. We've seen Rihanna around, but never really spoke to her, and neither has she to us. I didn't want to talk to her, we weren't friends anymore. When I first saw her, I wanted to go over there and punch her in her face, but Ci restrained me. I'm surprised Rih hasn't caused anymore drama, since Ciara dumped her over text since she couldn't face her.

Blue has been ecstatic about Ciara living here and taking care of her. Just like a second mom. Ciara took Blue to many places with her, bought tons of things for her, and babied her up. Blue has Ci wrapped around her little, literally, finger.

I've taken her to meet my family members, and I hesitantly introduced her as my girlfriend. Everybody but my mom took it easily. With small talk from Dad, she accepted us, but gave Ciara evil glares. Ciara, on the other hand, was terrified of telling her parents. Eventually, we went to Georgia for the week-end, and Ciara couldn't even make the words come out of her mouth, so I had to say it for her. They were silent, until her mom accepted us. Her dad, like her mom, didn't like it at first. But, soon acceptes when Ciara coaxed him to--more like studdered--being a Daddy's Girl.

We were basically forced to go public. Being a world-wide singer has its 'perks', alright. Them dämn paparazzi taking billions of pictures, and putting out our business. Then they were asking if we were the next 'Power Couple' like Jay and I were. Some "fans" shamed us, and started hating on us. But, I didn't care. I had the most beautiful woman in the world beside me. Nothing will change that. Unless we break up. Which will not happen.

Right now, I was blindfolded, Ciara guiding me to whatever my birthday surprise is.

"What is it?" I asked for the thousandth time today.

"Hold on!" Ciara responded. "You know that room I told you not to go in all this time?"

"Yeah. It was an empty room. And?"

I heard a door open, and the blindfold vanished. A huge rectangle thing was in the room, taking up most of the space.

"It's a steam room, basically. So we can relax together!" Ciara smiled sweetly.

I smiled and kissed Ciara softly. "Thank you, I love you so much," I said.

"Wanna test it out?" Ciara raised an eyebrow and smirked.

I had an idea that we weren't just going to sit in there and relax. Ci went and got us towels, then we undressed, Ci was slower than me. Resisting her body was like a crackhead resisting...well, crack. But, I managed not to look at it and her toneness.

"Bey! You've been staring at the floor for five minutes, now!" Ciara giggled, grabbing my hand.

"Well, I, uh--erm--" I studdered until she took a step closer to me.

"I'm your girlfriend now," Ci said. "You can look at me, you know? All of me. It's not like you haven't seen it all before," she winked at me. "I love how you respect me enough to not, it's really sweet. But, look at me, please. It makes me feel like...I'm not pretty or something."

I frowned, then wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her forehead. How dare she thinks she's not pretty? Well, she isn't, actually. She's more than that. She's freaking gorgeous.

"Ci, that's not true. You're more than pretty. Don't ever think you're not, okay?"

"Then look at me," she demanded. Her voice was so strong and controlling, it actually turned me on.

We got in the steam room, towels around our bodies. It was comfy and I really liked it. I was really relaxing in here. Until, like I said before, Ci had other plans.

Despite the strong physical attraction--along with emotional--we haven't had a lot of sex. Ciara's actually on tour right now. She's only stopped by because it was my birthday, and she had to go back tomorrow.

Ciara whipped her towel off and climbed on my lap, where she kissed me heatedly. Her hands wandered my body, as mine did hers. She pulled away to open my towel up and see my nakedness. Her hands outlined my shape before she kissed me again.

All of a sudden, there was a knock to the room's door. Ciara pulled away and swore loudly.

"I forgot Nicki was coming over!" She hissed, before sticking her hand down there, and pushing two fingers inside of me.

A loud moan came from my throat as she thrusted at a fast pace. My hips gradually met her hand at the same speed, and I could barely keep my eyes opened. I loved it when Ci was like this, going all fast and hard on me. Her fingers spread apart, and I bucked hard into her.

Another knock cane from the door, and I almost missed it due to my loud moaning. Ciara said we'll be right out, then got down and started licking and sucking on my clît. My legs trembled and I could barely take it anymore. I held her head close and tugged on her hair. I was trying to hold it in as long as I could, because it all felt that good. But, I couldn't hold it any longer, and I cried out her name in ecstasy as I released. Her tongue lapped at my hole, catching everything that comes out.

I slumped on the bench, extremely tired now. Ciara stood above me and smiled, then kissed my cheek. "Was I that good?" She asked.

"As always," I breathed.

There was another knock, and Ciara screamed that she was coming. Considering what just happened, Ci and I giggled childishly. I managed to stand up, and both of us wrapped our towels around us.

"Hello, Nicki," I greeted, smiling.

Nicki smirked. "Now I know what happened."

I blushed wildly, then went to my room. So embarrassing, but I should have expected it. Ci's told me on many occasions that I was loud when it came to that. I dried myself off, then put on a shirt and shorts. Ci came in shortly after, dropping her own towel.

"Ready to keep this party going?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"For God's sake, Nicki's here!"

"Nope, I managed to make her leave. She came here because I didn't answer my phone because we were in the steam room. And she sent you a present. It's downstairs."

I perked up when I heard that. "Really? Then I have to go down there!"

Ciara stood in front of the door, arms crossed over her bare chest. I couldn't help my eyes roaming over her body. Then I grabbed her arms and...

Threw her on the bed.

She was not going to stand in the way of my birthday present from Nicki.

"BEYYYY!" She yelled as I ran down the stairs.

A/N: FINALLY! AN UPDATE! I want to thank JemeshaRobinson for giving me ideas, which I will use in the next chapters, so yah!

At first, I wasn't feeling into this story, and I was going to actually end it early. But now I have hope! If I get really good ideas that I like, I'll probably make, like 50-100 chapters! And I know you all will hate that!

So, yeah. Thanks for the support!

And you all get a photo edit of Beyoncé, which I did not make myself, because I'm too lazy to do it! :D