Jealousy

(Bey's P.O.V.)

                             Ciara hasn't been home in two days. I knew she wasn't missing, because I've seen her a few times. With Rihanna. And everytime I went to talk to her, they'd disappear into a mob of paparazzi or a group of people. It had me worried, to say the least. Did she not want to be friends anymore? I mean, she still has her dogs at my house. And she hasn't come to get any clothes. Did I do something?

Okay, I've heard the rumors between her and Rihanna, but none of them have been confirmed. Were they actually dating, or just friends? Nothing's been posted on the social media websites from them, except pictures of the two together. I had to admit, they looked mighty cute together. And I felt something inside of me when I saw the pictures. Jealousy? I shouldn't be jealous of them two, whether they have a relationship or not. But, I couldn't help but feel and acknowledge the feeling. Yes, I was jealous, but by who? Ciara because she's taken my best friend, or Rihanna...?

Jewel fell asleep in my arms, and I went to put her to bed. One of Ci's dogs--Tyson, I think--trailed behind me, as if protecting Jewel. The two seem to really hit it off since the first day. I put her in bed, Tyson lying down by the crib. The two were adorable together, and it made me smile.

Going back downstairs, I went to the kitchen to clean up so I could go to bed. Ci's uneaten plate was scooped into Georgia's bowl, and she happily ate it. Every night she was away, I'd hope she'd come back, saying she was late. Obviously, that night hasn't come yet, and Georgia started to get fatter. Once the kitchen was cleaned, I scooped up Georgia and made my way to the stairs.

Weirdly, someone knocked on the door softly. Who would come to see me at eleven o' clock at night? A little hope inside me said it was Ci coming back home as I unlocked and opened the door. I was right. Ciara gave me a bright smile. Even though I wanted to smile and hug her right then and there, I frowned in disappointment. Her smile faultered as she rubbed the back of her neck, something she did when she's nervous.

"Hey, Bey," she said.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," I replied.

Her whole smile dropped completely and she fumbled with her fingers. "Bey, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to be such a horrible friend to you, and I feel so bad! Whatever you want, I'll make it up to you! Anything at all, and..."

She kept babbling on about the situation, and I sighed. Honestly, I would have punched her if she didn't look so darn cute. "Would you shut up!?!" I shouted, and she immediately stopped.

I put the fat dog in my arms down, and held them out towards the other woman. She hesitantly took a few steps forward before I had to practically force her into my arms. I missed her so much and I was glad she was okay. I missed wanting to talk to her everyday, I missed seeing her smile at me, I even missed her prescence. As my face was in her neck, I had the powerful urge to kiss her. And not on the cheek either. To just pull away and kiss her full on the lips. But, it was too risky, and I wouldn't know how she would react. And where did the urge even come from? Surely, I don't have feelings for my friend. Do I?

Instead, I gave her a soft one on her cheek, then pulled away. Her eyes were full of shock, love, and fright all at the same time, which seemed impossible. "Do--"

"Yes, I know about you and Rih," I interrupted, feeling that familiar feeling from before. "Are you two...together?"

Ciara slowly nodded.

And there it goes. Jealousy. But, of who?

"I...I'll move out if you want me to..."

"What? No! I want you to stay!" I grabbed one of her hands and held it. I hated seeing Ciara like this. She wasn't her usual happy go-lucky self anymore. It's as if she's been replaced by the total opposite of her.

"Are you two happy together?" I asked her.

A small smile appeared on her face. "Yeah. We are happy."

And right then I knew who I was jealous of. I was jealous of Rihanna. But that's just so weird. I'm jealous of one of my best friends for something so stupid. Over Ciara being happy. I sounded like a jerk, to say the least. An idiot. A loser. I should be happy that my two best buds are happy. I just don't want them happy with each other.