Late Night Kissing

(Bey's P.O.V.)

After putting Blue to sleep, I tiptoed out and quietly closed the door. There was no commotion downstairs, so I assumed Ci already left with her girlfriend. So, now I have to clean up, shower, then jump in bed and cry myself to sleep.

The kitchen was spotless with a note on the table.

'Sorry, Bey.

-Ci'

I threw the note away and proceeded back upstairs. I didn't need her stupid apologies. After taking a long, hot shower, I dressed myself in an oversized shirt and crawled into bed. Ciara was gone, so it was only me and Blue home. Along with her dogs. Tyson with Blue, and Georgia in here.

I was thrown into a dungeon, in chains. My clothes were ripped and I had bruises on my body. Jay stood in front of me, a superior smirk on his face.

"Hello, Bey," he chuckled.

"What do you want?!?" I screamed.

"Oh, just to say hi..."

I shifted my weight so I'd be sitting on my butt.

"...And good-bye."

My head jerked up at that. "What?"

"Say hello to our contestants! Rih-Rih and CiCi!"

Two lights flickered on to reveal my best friends in different cages. They were gagged and tied up. I gasped and attempted to get up, but my chains were pulled, and I fell back. They screamed and squirmed.

"Let them go!" I cried.

Jay shook his head. "Tsk tsk, Bey. Can't do that. I'll only let one go. The other goes to the dogs."

A faint barking sound was heard, and it gradually grew and grew until another light flickered on. A guy held three rottweilers on chains. Foam came out of their mouths, and they barked furiously at my two friends.

"NO!" I screamed, wriggling.

Jay chuckled. "Your pick, Bey."

I can't choose. Even though I want Ci all to myself, I can't let Rih die. I can't let neither of them die. Yes, I know this was a dream, that Jay would never do that, but it feels so real. Tears fell down my cheeks at their muffled cries.

"Please," I squeaked, crying still.

"Nope. Choose, or I'll kill the both of them."

"NO! PLEASE, PLEASE!"

Rihanna struggled with her hands, while Ciara worked on removing the gag.

"Tick tock," Jay sung.

I bit my lip, looking down. "I'll do anything! Please!"

"Nope, too late! Dinnertime!"

One wall of both the cages went up, and the man let loose of the dogs. At the last minute, before one of the dogs clamped its jaws around her neck, Ciara got rid of the gag and screamed, "BEY!"

"Bey, baby, wake up!"

My eyes opened, full of tears. Someone's arms went around my body, and I grasped onto them. I cried long and hard as they rubbed my back soothingly.

"Shhhhhh, babe. It'll be okay. I'm here," they said, and I knew who they were.

"I...I thought you were gone," I managed out.

"No, Bey. I wanted to give you space."

I tucked my head under hers. "Oh."

"And don't think I didn't see you being all mad tonight. You really hurt me."

"Well, I'm sorry, but you wouldn't understand, okay?"

Her hands continued rubbing my back. "I love you so much, Bey. I'm your best friend."

I removed my head from its comfortable place. "No, you don't. Not as much as you love your girlfriend. You don't care about me anymore. Why aren't you there?"

"Bey, you know that is not true! And I wanted to stay with you."

I rolled my eyes, but I doubt she could see me, since it was dark. "Whatever. Just let go of me."

"No! I will never let you go."

"Knock it off!"

Instead, I felt her lips on my forehead. They were so soft, I had to let out an involuntary shudder. Softer than I imagined. She kissed all over my face, and I was sure she couldn't see either, because she kissed some places twice, and even an eyelid. When she was on my cheek, I tensed up. Slowly, she crept to my lips, and I sucked in a breath when she kissed the corner of my mouth. Yet, I didn't say nor do anything about it. I was sure she'd pull away and tell me that we should be getting to sleep, but she didn't.

And right then, she planted a soft kiss on my lips. I gasped quietly and accidentally jumped. She kissed my chin, then kissed my lips again. I decided to kiss back a little. How could I resist? She caught my bottom lip between hers and softly tugged on it. I was so surprised that she would actually do this, especially since she has a girlfriend. Oh, what would she say if she found out? Oh God, she would kill me.

"Lets sleep," she whispered in her sultry voice.

"Okay," I obeyed, lying down. She laid down behind me, her hands slipping under my nightshirt, and holding me like that.

I'd never expect this to happen at all.