SNEAKY PEEKY!

Okay, my lovely readers. I suppose you had enough torture, and I will now post a lengthy Sneak Peek for you all because I love you.

Okay, here it is:

We put Blue to bed, who was feeling very sleepy, and the dogs slept in there with her. Ci and I went into the master bedroom and started watching tv. We stayed like thus for a while, snuggling and stealing kisses like one of them cute couples you read in books or watch on movies. Honestly, I've always wanted that to happen to me, since I was young. I was terrible with relationships, and that was all I've wanted. Now I have it. The perfect relationship.

"I love you," she sighed happily.

"I love you, too."

"Why?"

It sort of hurt that she would question our strong and passionate love. But, I answered her nevertheless. "There's a million reasons why I love you. They way you make me feel when you look at me. That beautiful smile you give me when you're happy. That odd little snort that comes rarely when you laugh too hard. The cute little things you do to make me smile. The way you care for Blue as if you carried her for nine months yourself. Even when you're mad, it shows that you care, and I love you even more. When you make me smile when I'm upset. How you hate when I spoil you, even though you deserve it. When I still had dreams about Shawn, and you came in the room and held me. Those are the reasons I love you. And there are plenty more that I can't form into words. And do you know why I proposed after you did to me?"

Ciara shook her head.

"So you know how much you mean to me. And that it's a guarantee that I'm yours and you're mine. Now give me a kiss."

She happily kissed me, then leaned back so she could see me. "I was just wondering."

"Sure you were. Now, I'm going to take a shower, okay? If you're sleep, don't get mad if I jump on you, okay?"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

I showered quickly, wanting to get back to the love of my life as soon as possible. I threw on my tank-top and short set that was already over here, then combed and threw my hair into a very messy bun. When I got out, Ci wasn't there. Just a note saying she was making tea for us. She is just the sweetest thing!

I was laid back, flipping through the channels when I heard a loud scream downstairs and the breaking of glass. Recognizing Ciara's scream, I jumped up and ran down there as fast as I could. By then, I noticed it was storming from the flashes of lightning and the booming of thunder outside. That means Blue will be waking up any second.

When I arrived to the kitchen, I saw Ci crying, leaning against the counter. I pulled her into my arms and tried to calm her down. The broken glass sound I heard was the mug, as it laid in front of her in pieces.

"I saw her," she choked out in between her tears. "She was just out there...i-in the window."

"Baby, who was in the window?" I asked, rubbing her arms.

"Rihanna! I saw her! She's found us!"