The Talk (Part 2)

(Bey's P.O.V.)

                            Nicki and I sat down in the living room, and I was super nervous and confused. Did I do something to Ciara, and she told Nicki? Was I in the wrong? If I was, then she was too. She kissed back, and she didn't even attempt to stop me from doing that. Or did she lie to me about her feelings, and told Nicki that?

"I know about what's going on between you and Ciara."

And the bomb's dropped. Get ready to pack up your things and move, Bey. "Look, it's not what it looks--"

"Calm down, Bey! I just wanted to say that I completely agree with the two of you, and you have my support."

Well, that was the complete opposite of what I thought. I was quite shocked, actually. Nicki supporting Ciara and I?

"But...but why? I thought you liked her with Rihanna--"

Nicki gave me a serious look. "She hasn't told you?"

"She hasn't told me what?"

"That Rihanna beats on her."

Those words didn't sound true. They couldn't be true! From where Rihanna came from and how she was raised, she wouldn't do a thing like that. Especially to a girl as sweet as Ciara. It just didn't make sense to me. She even told me she would never do anything like that.

"No. No, that can't be true. As much as I want Ci, that couldn't be true. Rih would never do that."

Nicki slowly nodded. "She did. She does."

My brain couldn't make sense of the situation. I needed to hear it from Ciara herself. No wonder she's been avoiding me lately. And she automatically says she loves Rihanna. She probably even doesn't. She was probably brainwashed into saying it by Rihanna. I needed to help her.

Nicki grabbed one of my hands. "You have to take care of her, Bey. When you have her, I don't want her to be hurt. I want you two to be the happiest couple on this planet. I want you together. And whatever I want, I get."

Now that I know this, it's my mission to get Ciara. Not because I like her.

Because I love her.

A/N: SHOCKER!!! Even Nicki wants BeyCi to sail! Will it happen, though? Sorry it's so short. :S Had no better way to end it. CLIFFHANGERRRR! XD

Sorry for the short chapter. Perrrfect place to end.