The Fight

(Bey's P.O.V.)

                 My anger brought me to Rihanna's house, thankfully, where I was ready to give her what she deserves. I banged on her door, trying my hardest not to knock the door down. It took me a few more knocks before the door was finally opened.

"Bey?" Rihanna questioned, cocking her head to the side a bit.

I forced the door open wider and stormed in. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, RIHANNA!, SHE'S MY WOMAN, AND YOU KEEP MESSING WITH HER LIKE SHE'S A TOY! I DON'T LIKE YOU COMING UP INTO MY HOUSE WHEN I'M NOT HOME AND HARRASSING MY GIRLFRIEND!"

I slammed the front door, proceeding on Rihanna, who was backing away slowly. That's right, she better back away. There's no telling what I'll do to her. Maybe my hand might accidentally slip and hit her cheek. Never know.

"What are you talking about?" Rihanna asked, her accent growing stronger.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't play dumb! Touching my girl without permission. She's mine, Rihanna. All. Mine. Not yours. Not anymore. And I will not sit around while you mess with her nerves and emotions, making her think she still loves you. How could she after everything you done to her? Beating her. Abusing her. Making her think she loves you. That you did it out of love. They have places for people like you."

"She does love me," she snarled, stopping in her tracks. "And if it wasn't for you, we'd be married, have kids, and be away from you!"

"Well, it's a good thing I came along then," I sarcastically said.

Rihanna rolled her eyes. "What are you gonna do about it? Move? Spank me?"

"Leave. Her. Alone."

"Bey!"

We both turned to see Ciara run through the door. She ran right into me, wrapping her arms around me in a sweet embrace. I kissed the side of her head and rubbed her back until she backed away.

"Bey, we have to go. I don't want to be here." Ciara held my hands and pleaded with her eyes for me to agree and leave. But, no. Rihanna wasn't going to get away with this.

"Go back home, and don't come back. I'l be there," I instructed.

"No! You need to leave now! I don't want you in trouble because of me! And I've already called the police!"

Rihanna shook her head. "Better listen to your little girlfriend," she scoffed. "Don't want to get in trouble, do we?"

Ciara was right. I couldn't get in trouble, be sent to jail and not be able to see my girlfriend and child. I turned to leave with Ciara, but not before getting an idea.

My hand held Ci's hand, and I spun her around to face me, then kissed her. And not just a little smooch or peck on the lips. It was a full-blown make-out session between the two of us. Ci was a little hesitant at first, but participated anyways.

Smirking, I pulled away to look at Rihanna. Her jaw was clenched so hard I thought her teeth would break and fall out her mouth. Making her like this made me feel good. Since she was rubbing her relationship in my face, might as well return the favor, right?

Without warning, Rihanna stomped towards us, fist raised in the air, ready to attack. Now, I'm no fighter by all means. But, I wasn't going to let her beat me up and make me feel weak. So, I used self-defense.

Honestly, it was hard. Rihanna was a strong woman, stronger than I thought. And with Ciara screaming made it no better. I've managed to wrestle her to the ground and throw a few punches while she was caught off guard.

As I got weaker, Rihanna flipped us over, and my body was ready to call quits. But, this fight wasn't for me. It was for Ci, no matter how upset she was with me at the moment. It was for our relationship, because I don't want this green-eyed demon to ruin it for us because she's jealous.

As promised, the police came and got her off of me. My face stung and my body felt bruised. I wasn't even strong enough to push the police off of me when they cuffed me. Either that, or I didn't care. Ciara was yelling for them to let me go, pulling on their arms and clothes. It broke my heart seeing her like this, but I could do nothing about it.

Did I regret beating Rihanna? Not one bit. She deserved it all. I hope she was in unbearable pain right now. I hope her face was throbbing with all the punches I threw at it. I hope it taught her to not mess with me or anybody I love.

We were placed in a cell with other women, still cuffed. I sat on the bench next to a tall woman who would not stop staring at me. Normally, I would do my best to be polite, and to not catch an attitude. But, today wasn't a normal day.

"Do you," I spoke slowly, but firmly, "have a problem with me?"

"You're Beyoncé," she stupidly said.

"Oh, really? I haven't noticed that before!" Heavy sarcasm included.

"What happened to your face?" She pushed.

"Nothing."

"Are you hurt?"

" I don't want to talk! So, please leave me alone. Please?"

"But--"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed, my face heating up out of anger. She really was testing me right now, but she looked away before I could kick her in the leg.

"Bey!"

I looked over to see my girlfriend, silently crying, on the other side of the bars. Without hesitation, I got up and went to her, happy I can see her face.

"CiCi, I'm so glad you're here. I've barely been in here for an hour and I want to get out. Have you got bail?"

"Bey, baby, I'm trying everything I can. But, until they know what's happened, they're keeping you both in here. And I think they're freaking out that the two of you are here. Some advice: don't punch them if they ask for your autograph. I don't want you here longer than you need to be."

I faintly smiled at her. "I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have fought with her. I just didn't want her to mess with you anymore."

Ciara smiled back at me, and stuck her hand through the bars to hold my hand. "I understand, baby. It's okay, really."

"Have you told them about her beating on you?" I mumbled, only loud enough for her to hear.

She shifted uncomfortably. I'm assuming not.

"Baby, tell them. I'm sure it'll help me get out, and I can be with you and Blue."

"But...I'm not ready. I haven't even told my own parents why I broke up with her. How can I tell them, then? Complete strangers!"

I released my hand from her's. She couldn't just tell them that she was beaten to help me out? I understand about privacy and everything. But, did she even want me out?

"Okay, fine," I dismissed, walking back to my seat.

"I love you!"

"Yeah, love you, too."

It made me look harsh, but I was just upset that she wouldn't actually do everything she could to help me out. I plopped back on the bench, annoyed. The same woman from before stared at me.

"Did you know she was--"

"JUST MOVE!"

She got up and walked away from me.

A/N: Hello, people! Sorry for not updating last night, and if you were waiting for it. I feel bad for it. But, I had half of the chapter done late last night, then I was sleepy.

Okay, now on to important things. I was thinking...Do you guys want me to end it soon and do a sequel? Or do you want it to be an extremely long book with about 100 or so chapters in it? It's all up to you, just tell me.

I had another story idea for them two. I'm thinking of writing it, but not sure. :S

So, yeah! Just respond so I know what to do! And having 200 votes is beyond amazing! Thanks you, really! ^_^