Mommy

(Bey's P.O.V.)

The next morning, I felt someone snuggling into me, and I smiled. She yawned, and I felt her cool hands on my warm belly. Her hands wandered lower while stretching, and my breath hitched.

"Good morming, baby," I said, turning to see her brown eyes.

"Morning, Bey," Ciara greeted, sitting up. A small smile inhabited her face.

Last night's event replayed in my mind, the way her lips felt, the way she kissed me. I wanted it to happen again. To actually taste her, taste her fully. So I could recall it as many times as I wanted. Absentmindedly, I licked my lips. I wanted to taste her. And I needed to. A strong urge came over me. But, I had to control it. It was probably a part of the dream.

Ciara kissed my cheek, then hopped up. "Cooking breakfast. Anything you want in particular."

'You', went through my mind, and I groaned. "Oh, it doesn't matter. Is...is Rih coming over?"

"What? No! Unless...you want her to?"

"Oh, I was just asking. Um...go cook breakfast. And I'll tend to Blue."

Ciara smiled, then leaned over and kissed my cheek. I desperately wanted to turn my head so we could atleast kiss a little. She hovered by my face a bit, stroking my other cheek. Last night must have actually happened if she's acting like this.

"Well...I'm gonna go and, er, cook."

I sighed when she left. This was starting to get complicated. I had to confront her about last night. And I needed to know now. We can't be doing this if she's going out with Rih.

I went to Blue's room. She smiled and bounced a little. "Mama!" She exclaimed, holding her arms out.

I picked her up and kissed her forehead. "Hey, baby! How was mommy's angel? Did mommy's angel sleep good!"

She laughed as I carried her downstairs and into the kitchen. As soon as she saw Ciara, she said, "Mommy!"

Whoa. That shocked me a lot. Ciara whipped her head around and smiled. "Awww! She called you 'mommy', Bey!"

"No, she called you--"

"Mommy!" Blue repeated, holding her arms out to Ci.

The younger woman's eyes widened. "Wh-what? Bey, stop playing with me."

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are! I'm serious! That's not funny! You know how I've always wanted kids, and you're teasing me!"

"I AM NOT! LOOK!"

I sat Blue down in her highchair and walked out the room. A few minutes later, I heard," MOMMY!"

When I walked back in, Ciara was holding Jewel. She looked at me with sorry eyes. "Did you te--"

"Nope. Taught her nothing. She sees you as her second mother. I swear."

Ciara glanced down at my daughter before gazing into my eyes. "I can't be. N-no, it wouldn't be right. She can see me as her aunt, nothing more. Make her stop saying that. I'm sorry, Bey."

She handed me Blue. "I really am sorry. I just can't. It's not right. If you meet someone else...then, yeah."

"Ciara, we need to talk," I quickly said. It's now or never.

She stopped and faced us. "About what?"

"Um...last night. Did...did that happen?"

Rejection popped up into my mind. She's going to deny and reject me. Then I'll feel foolish and like such an idiot.

Ciara brushed some hair from her face. "Um...yeah. It did happen. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I just wanted to know how great I kiss, so I can do it for Rih. So so so sorry! It meant nothing for me, I swear. Just forget it."

You don't know how painful it is for me to hear that. It meant nothing to her. She crushed my feelings without realizing it. It was all for her girlfriend. Blue frowned, as if sensing I was sad.

"Oh," was all I said. All I could say.

Ciara went back to cooking.

I'm such a fool. Why would she have feelings for me? She has the sexiest girlfriend on the planet. There's no way she would give that up for me.

"Rih and I are going public!" Ciara exclaimed with an excited squeal.

"Oh."

"I can't wait to announce it! But, I'm also scared. What if they don't accept us? I mean, we claimed we were straight. They'll probably hate us! And then..."

I sat Blue in her highchair, and put a bib on her. I wasn't in the mood for eating anymore.

"...What do you think, Bey?"

"Oh," I mumbled, sitting beside her.

"Bey! You didn't hear me!"

I sighed. "Sorry."

"Are you okay?"

No. "Yeah."

Ciara scrambled her eggs. "Well, is it alright if Rih-Rih comes over? Oh! Did you know we have a shipname? 'RihCi' is so adorble! It reminds me of the candy!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"Beyoncé talk to me."

I shook my head. I had a right to remain silent. Especially since she made me feel like an idiot.

"Bey, please? C'mon."

Without warning, I felt pressure on my lap and an arm around my neck. My head whipped up to see Ciara's brown eyes bore into mine, her hand stroking the back of my neck and sending chills down my back. Momentarily forgetting what happened the past few minutes, I wanted to kiss her.

"Ci, stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Get off," I mumbled.

She turned her body all the way around to face me, both legs on either side of me. "No. Talk to me."

"Ciara, no. I want you off of me within the next few seconds."

Ci huffed in annoyance before getting up. "Fine. I'll just talk with Rih."

"Ouch. That hurt," I sarcastically said.

"Look, you need to calm down and stop being so moody. I hate that."

"Really? Then go talk to your girlfriend! She won't be moody at all!"

Ciara gripped my shoulders, firmly but not hard enough to hurt. "Don't think I haven't noticed your attitude change. I did, and it's annoying. What have I done to you? Tell me so I can know, and help with that! Ever since Rihanna and I have been together, you've been different! Is it because I'm dating your best friend? Huh?!? Do you NOT LIKE THAT?!? Bey, do you NOT WANT ME TO DATE YOUR BEST FRIEND?!? HUH? ANSWER ME, NOW! I WANT TO KNOW, BEY! I WANT TO KNO--"

"MOMMY!"

That one word Blue cried stopped Ciara's yelling. The woman's face lightened slightly, and she sighed. "Sorry," she whispered, moving away from me.

A/N: I want to thank everyone who is reading! It really means a lot that you are! And for whoever's voting! It's motivating me to keep going! :)