Ciara's Weirdness

(Ciara's P.O.V.)

No. No. No. NO! I can't believe that just happened! Rihanna just kissed me. And I liked it! AND I KISSED BACK! Oh, Bey's gonna freaking kill me when she finds out! Why did I do that? And the worst thing about it is that I still have feelings for the crazy woman! This just doesn't help me at all. I shouldn't have kissed her. Is that qualified as cheating anymore?

I picked up Blue and went to the kitchen so I could feed her. Something to get my mind off of this. As I watched her play with her Cheerios, the haunting memory of Rihanna kissing me came back. I can't keep it a secret, the guilt would eat me alive.

Without warning, a pair of arms went around my waist, and I jumped. My first conclusion was Rihanna, until I heard a whisper in my ear.

"I'm back, baby."

Bey, obviously. I turned around to face her beautiful face, and I smiled. At least it wasn't Rihanna. She kissed my lips softly.

"Hey, Bey. How was work?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Oh, the usual. Finishing up songs, putting the finishing touches on them. I'm so excited, baby!"

The excited expression on her face melted my heart. I loved seeing her happy, and smiling, and just being her. So, as hard as it was, I wanted to wait to tell her.

"How about your day?" She asked, going to get something from the fridge.

"Fine," I answered way too quickly. "I mean, just fine. Blue and I played, and yeah."

Bey gave me a weird look as she poured two glasses of juice. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah, totally. Nobody visited," I lied, just a little. Rihanna paid me a visit all right, and I obviously wasn't fine. I fumbled with my fingers.

She came and handed me a glass. "Okay, whatever you say. You're acting strange is all."

I choked on my drink and sat it down. I can't even drink without being guilty. "No, I'm not!"

"Ci, chill out. Why are you so worked up?"

"I love you," I blurted out.

Bey chuckled. "I love you, too, Ci."

This was so awkward for me, so I ran from the room, all the way up to the room Bey and I shared. I ran into the walk-in closet she had and hid near the back of the room. Lately, this has been my hiding place, so I can clear my head and relax a little. Bey hasn't found out yet, greatfully, so I can come in here without her finding me and worrying me.

I took my phone out and called Nicki. Maybe she can help me.

"Hello?" Nicki said on the other line.

"Nicki, I need to talk to you. It's about Rihanna..."

And I explained everything that happened in the span of an hour. Nicki listened to everything, not interrupting one bit.

"...And then I was acting so weird around Bey, so I ran and hid so I can think," I finished.

"Oh, CiCi. What am I going to do with you?" Nicki sighed.

I frowned a little.

"Just tell her. Not right now, but tomorrow. Bey may not like it, but she has to understand. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Nicki."

"No problem. Talk to you later. 'Bye-'bye!"

She hung up, and I sighed. How will I get out of this?

~

I climbed into bed after telling Bey 'good-night', and pulled the covers over me. At first, it was quiet, until I felt her body against my back. She put her arm around me, head in my neck.

"Ci, what was wrong earlier?" She asked.

"Er, it's nothing, really. I'll tell you tomorrow," I said, feeling nervous.

"Really? 'Cause Blue was kinda scared. She was worried about you. She kept saying you were hurt by somebody else. What did she mean?"

"N-nothing, baby. Just go to sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Why not now? If our baby says you were hurt, I want to know, Ci!" Bey sat up and looked at me. I shied away into my pillow.

"You called Blue ours," I pointed out.

She sighed. "Yes, and we aren't supposed to keep secrets, Ci. It's not healthy for a relationship, you know. I love you too much for all of this to be put to waste."

I turned to look at her. "I'm really sorry," I cried, the tears starting to come down.

Bey pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Shhh, don't cry, CiCi."

"You're gonna hate me!" I said into her chest.

"No, I'm not. I love you way too much."

"Yes, you will! And then you'll leave me, and then I can't see you or Blue again!"

Bey chuckled. "Oh please. It's not like you slept with someone else. Right?"

"I haven't," I sniffed. "But you'll still hate me."

"Baby, lets get some sleep, okay? You need to rest, since you have to go back on tour tomorrow."

She pressed her lips on mine for a passionate kiss. It soothed me and I tried ny hardest not to smile. We pulled away, and resumed our position from before. This was how it was supposed to be. This felt right. Being in Bey's arms, not Rihanna's. Oh, she's going to kill me.

A/N: Okay, this was utter crap. I have a slight headache, so yeah.