Apologies

(Bey's P.O.V.)

                       Ciara's still around with her girlfriend, posting pictures and stupid tweets. Neither of them even stopped to think how this would affect me, their best friend. The media has, though. They've picked up that I was "feeling left out", even though I'm Beyoncé. But, I won't make them make me look like a fool any longer. Not like Jay did when the media first got a hold of our break-up. They still find some way to put it in recent news on Rihanna, Ciara, and I.

I packed Blue's bag so she could spend the weekend with her dad. She frowned at me. She's been doing that since Ciara has, basically, ditched us.

"It's okay, Blue. She just wasn't meant to be," I said to her. But, I couldn't help feeling the wave of sadness with the words I said. I like her a lot, and now I'll have to hide all feelings from her.

The doorbell rung, and I carried Blue and her belongings down the stairs with me. Jay stood at the door, Bernice with him. A scowl approached my face as I handed him Jewel, and threw the bag at Bernice.

"No need for disrespect," Jay retorted.

I rolled my eyes, then slammed the door in his face. I was moody, and wanted to murder everybody. Since I can't have the woman I want. Stupid hormones.

Another ring of the doorbell had me going back to the door. Ciara looked up and smiled at me. She looked like she just came from a photoshoot, hair waved nicely, non-everyday clothes on.

"Hey, Bey!" She said, coming in.

"Oh, now you want to see me? After all this time, you now want to come? After humiliating my baby, by saying you can't be her second mother?" I closed the door and crossed my arms.

Ciara sighed. "Bey, I am so sorry--"

"I don't want to hear your excuses! You're just...despicable!"

"Bey, listen to me--"

"No! Because you are not worthy of my ears! You're lucky you're in my house! As a matter of fact, I don't even know why I let you in! All you're gonna do is cause me distress! You're going out with my best friend and don't even--"

I was quieted because of Ciara pushing me into the wall, and holding her arms on either side of me. "Bey, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you mad or anything! I just wanted to come over here and talk to you, that's it! I felt bad about how I acted the other day, and I apologize for it. It was wrong, and I shouldn't have done it. I'm so sorry. Incredibly sorry."

She sounded sincere about it, but I kept my eyes trained on a spot on the ground. It's probably a stunt or something, just so I'd believe her.

"Bey..."

I still made no movement to look at her. Well, until I was forced to by her finger. She tilted my head up, and I looked into her brown eyes. The usual fun and energetic orbs were replaced by sad and hurt ones. I instantly felt bad.

"I really am sorry, Bey," she quietly said with a sad smile.

Ciara's never acted like this before, and it was killing me. Desperately, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and hug her to death. No. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and kiss her to death. To kiss her sadness away, to make her feel better.

"If you want, I'll still be her sorta second mother? I mean, only if you want me to. You're totally mad at me and all, and I get if you want me to le--mmmph!"

Her lips were covered with mine in that second. The tension was too much, and I just had to do it. Sure, my hand would've been a much better option, I wasn't thinking right. She hasn't made a move yet, so I realized I had to lead. As I moved my lips against hers, I was surprised she hasn't pulled back in disgust, and was more surprised when she kissed back. My hands went up to her hair, where I ran my fingers through it. Her body pressed into mine, as if craving more.

Needing air, we broke off. Ciara covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry, Bey. I-I should have--"

"No, it was my fault. Sorry. I shouldn't have done that, babe. Since...you have a girlfriend and all. It was totally uncalled for."

"Bey, do you...do you like me? In that way?" Ciara hesitantly asked.

Ah, crap.

A/N: There's supposed to be pictures in every chapter, but they won't show up. -__-  Thank you to the people who are voting and lovin' this! =D