False Accusations

(Bey's P.O.V.)

                        Ever since I left to go to my sister's house, I had a bad feeling. As if I knew something was wrong. I didn't know what it was, or why I as feeling it, but I didn't want to brush it off quickly. If Ci hadn't of threatened me, I would have sat there and cancelled everything. Just to be with her. She has me wrapped around her little finger, and I'm totally okay with it. Ever since I've found out I fell in love with her last night, I just knew we were meant to be. I can feel it whenever we make eye contact, even for a split second. When she touches me in any way. When she does cute gestures, like cooking or taking care of Blue.

After dropping Blue off with her things, I hurried home. The errands can wait for later. Ci hasn't called me, and I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. Maybe she was alright and just relaxing, waiting for me to come home. OR she's been kidnapped and couldn't call me because her kidnapper took her phone away! No matter how much I wanted to call her, I didn't. She could either answer angrily, or her kidnapper would smash the phone to pieces. And I'm not risking either.

The door was unlocked, and I promised myself I would have a few words for her if she wasn't in the back of someone's car. I opened the door and called her name, smelling perfume as I walked in. Odd. I've never smelled this before. And it was only a few traces, as if someone's been there minutes ago. Weird.

"Oh! Hey, baby!" Ci said, wrapping her arms around my neck in a hug. I detected the perfume on her also, but slightly heavier.

"Babe, did you get new perfume?" I asked, trying so hard not to jump to conclusions. Ci would never cheat on me, because she loves me. Right?

"Huh? No, baby. Why?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried my hardest not to cry. Ci caught on quick, as she had grabbed my arm.

"Bey, no..."

My eyes searched her face for something. Anything. To tell me I'm making false accusations. That this was the perfume she always wears, and I never paid attention to it. But, that would mean I'm lying to myself. I know the perfume she likes. I bought it for her birthday, for crying out loud! I lowered my gaze, and then it hit me.

Lipstick. Red lipstick on her neck. Now she can't tell me she put them on herself. I yanked my hand away and ran upstairs, Ci after me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I scream-cried, running into my room. I pressed my back into the door, attempting to shut it, but something was blocking it.

Suddenly, I was forced forwards, and almost fell. But I regained my balance and saw Ci entering. I scrambled to my bed, yelling for her to get out, but she just wouldn't listen. Soon, I was pushed on the bed, my arms pinned above my head and Ciara straddled my hips.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I hollered, wiggling my body in an attempt to be freed.

"Just listen to me," she plead in her normal voice.

"No! Why would you do this to me?! I love you with all my heart, and I would never hurt you. Never!"

Ciara bit her bottom lip. "I love you, too, Bey. I love you so much you don't understand! My love for you is too great to just throw it all away to cheat. Beyoncé...I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for so long that I even spoke to your parents about marrying you. Yes, marrying you. The next step in our everlasting relationship. But, you can't trust me. How can we get married...if you don't trust me? I trust you with my life! My life! Why don't you trust me?"

I didn't know what to really say. This was just all so much. My heart was warm and pounding in my chest, and I just gazed up at her with loving eyes. She wanted to marry me. Me! But, I couldn't even let her explain herself.

"I love you," I breathed, wanting to lean in and kiss her into oblivion.

Ciara must have read my mind, because she took my wrists in one hand and used the other to hold my cheek. She leaned in and brushed her lips against mine. I shifted under her, trying not to make it obvious that I wanted to kiss her. Soon, she pressed her lips into mine, and I kissed back happily. The kiss was passionate, sweet, loving. It satisfied my love for her, I knew who she loved.

"Do you love me?" She asked against my lips.

"Yes," I answered, truthfully.

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes, CiCi. I love you more than you can imagine."

"Really?" She gave me a longing kiss.

"Yes," I groaned.

"Then why would I cheat on you?"

Ciara got up and released me. I just watched as she left the room, not saying another word. I screwed up. I screwed up bad.

Sitting up, I put my head in my hands and let out an involuntary scream. Ciara we upset and disappointed in me, I know. It was in the tone of her voice. She would never cheat on me, she said so herself. So, how did she get lipstick stains on her neck...

Rihanna.

Just thinking about it made my blood boil. How dare she touch my woman and thinks she can just get away with it! I got off the bed and stormed out the room and down the stairs. I went in the living room and got my keys, taking a glance at Ciara.

"Where are you going?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"Out," I plainly responded.

"Where?"

"Don't worry about it."

"...Don't do anything stupid."

I stopped and took a good look at her. "I already have."

Then, I marched out the house, got in my car, and sped towards Rihanna's house. Oh, she was got to get it soooo bad.