Want and Need

*WARNING, SEXUAL CONTENT*

(Bey's P.O.V.)

                       I can't believe Rih was so mean to me. She just yelled at me and kicked me out of her house. We've been best friends for years! Was she doing this because of Ciara? Did Ciara put her up to this? No, she couldn't have. She's not that kind of person. But, she could have, because I don't know her that much apparently. Since her and Rih are dating, unexpectantly.

I texted Ciara to let her know what happened. And she texted back with,

Ci: I am sooooo sorry! I didn't know she would react like that! I thought she would be happy. :(

So, she didn't set me up. And Rihanna acted like this by herself. Did she not like me anymore? Did I do something to affect our friendship? Is it because of Ci?

I froze. This is all because of Ciara. Rih doesn't want me around her girlfriend. But why? As much as I like her, I wouldn't take her. Was Rih...jealous? Of me? Did she actually think I was competition? Sure, Ciara and I kissed twice, but she hasn't confessed her undying love for me.

Me: It's okay. Where are you? I want to talk.

I needed to talk to Ciara about this. But, I don't know how she would feel about me calling her girlfriend jealous. But, she is my best friend. I should be able to talk to her about anything and everything.

I went to the kitchen because I was hungry. I haven't ate breakfast, so I made my favorite 'too-lazy-to-cook-anything-meal'. A bowl of cereal. I sat down and ate it, getting a text from Ciara.

Ci: Nicki's house. Is it urgent? Do I need to come now?

Me: Oh, no. I just need someone to talk to.

Ci: I'll be there, Bey.

And what I've learned from many conversations with Ci, is when she says she'll do something, there's no.way to stop her. I finished eating, fed Ci's dogs, then went upstairs to take a shower. Showers always helped me clear my brain.

Stepping into the warm water, I instantly felt my tense muscles relax. I didn't even know I was tense. But, the gears in my head were turning. I just needed to be relaxed about the whole thing. Speak calmly about it. Don't immediately blurt it out.

But, my shower was linger than expected. My thoughts drifted to Ciara and her amazing body. How perfect she is. And to feel her perfect lips again. My eyes fluttered closed as I began groping my breasts, imagining Ci was doing it. Feeling her kissing my neck. And the warm water didn't help either. I bit my bottom lip as I stroked my slit, finding myself wet. I spread my legs, then plunged two fingers inside of me. I moaned as I thrusted, slow at first, but then faster and harder. Imagining Ciara was inside of me, making me moan. My other hand held the wall of the shower to steady myself. My fingers curled to find the right spot, and I shouted her name in pleasure.

I was close, I could feel it. Ciara's name tumbled out of my mouth every chance it got. My body was on fire, my breathing turned into panting. I was almost there...almost there...

A scream of her name made me came, and I arched my back in pleasure. My fingers moved more slowly, extending it. The whole time, I wanted it to be Ci. It had to be Ci. I needed it to be Ci. And right then and there, I realized something.

I don't like Ciara. I don't just want her. I need her.

A/N: *cough* I,um don't even know. I can't write these scenes very well, but, you get what you paid for. XD