Maybe

(Ciara's P.O.V.)

Nicki was right. Her house was relaxing. Well, the room they were in. It was like a spa room, with a jacuzzi, scented candles, and smoothies. It truly was relaxing. We went to get a bikini for me before we came here.

We were currently in the jacuzzi, smoothies on the floor, and I was so relaxed right now.

"Thank you, Nicki. This feels so good," I thanked, feeling my muscles untense, my mind at peace.

"No problem. You really need it. Now, about the Beyoncé situation. Spill."

I sighed. "Okay. We kissed. Twice. While Rih and I are together. And I kissed her one of the times, and the same happened to her."

"Do you think she has feelings for you?" Nicki asked, sipping her drink.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. Maybe? But, I don't think she's like that."

"That doesn't matter if you don't think she's like that. Do you like her?"

Nobody's ever asked me that. Except Rih when she has those moments. And I was never hesitating to say 'no'. But, do I really like Bey in that way? Yeah, I helped her and all. And she helped me with some stuff. And we are pretty close.

"Maybe? I don't know, Nicki. I've never had actual feelings for a girl before."

"What about Rihanna?"

"Oh, I love Rih," I automatically said. Whenever someone asks about our relationship, that's what I always say. But, do I really love her? Of course I do! We've been dating for weeks.

"Uh-huh. I see that thinking look on your face. Do you really love Rihanna?"

"I--"

My phone vibrated with a text from Bey. I opened it. She told me how Rih reacted, yelling at her and kicking her out the house. That didn't sound right. Bey and Rih were always best friends. What happened? Was it Rih's time of the month or something?

I texted back an apology, feeling the stress sneaking back on me again.

Nicki asked, "What happened, babe?"

"Rih just kicked Bey out of her house. That's so weird for me. Maybe it's because of the jealousy. She can't be jealous of Bey, Nicki."

Nicki shrugged. "It's common between friends. Well, not very common. But common."

I got another text asking where I was at and she needed to talk to me. I texted her I was coming over, then stood.

"Bey needs me. I have to go Nicki."

"Oh CiCi. Always so busy, and putting others before yourself." She stood also. "I'll only let you go on one condition."

I was already out of the warm jacuzzi, missing the jets already. I dried off on a towel. "Yeah, what?"

"Answer this: Do you like Bey in that way?"

"NIIIIIICK--"

"No! You have to answer!"

I wrapped the towel around my body. No use in lying because she'll know anyways. "Okay, I may like Bey a little."

"CI!"

"FINE! I like Bey! Okay! There, I admitted it! Can I go?"

"Yeah," Nicki's face softened, smiling. "And Ci?"

My head spun to her. "Yes?"

"BeyCi would be cute."

Oddly, I smiled before leaving.

~

Finally arriving to Bey's house, I opened the door using the spare key over the door. Bey must be in the shower, because I didn't hear her say anything. But, I heard loud moaning. Was she hurt? I went up the stairs, but froze when I heard her screaming a name. My name. Is she...? Oh God.

As much as I wanted to run and leave, I continued up to her room. The shower stopped, and my heart pounded. I was scared to see Bey after what I just heard. But, I stood my ground. I had to talk to her.

She came in the room in only a towel. I admired her glistening skin from the water, the wet hair either sticking to her back or swinging around. I bit my bottom lip. She still hasn't noticed me.

When she fully stood from retrieving something from a drawer in the dresser, she looked around to find me. At first she wanted to scream, I could tell. In the end, she let out a little shriek and jumped.

"Ci! I...I didn't expect you to be here so soon." Bey threw her shirt and shorts on the bed beside me.

"Well, you must have took a long shower," I said, it tumbled out of her mouth. My eyes widened and so did hers. I said the wrong thing. Oops.

"Did you...hear that?"

"...Maybe?"

A/N: Ahhh. So many "maybes". Well, hoped you enjoyed. Poorly written. I'll edit in the future. Would've been longer but I too lay-lay. /-\ So, comment and vote! I smile when you comment. Especially when it's lengthy. :)