Blue's Terror (Part Two)

(Bey's P.O.V still)

                     Her moans started up instantly, being quiet then progressing to be louder. As I sped up, her nails dug into my back, making me grunt. She wrapped a leg around my waist and her hips met my thrusts.

The water from the shower was still warm as it hit our bodies. It ran down the sides of her face, and she had to flip some hair out of her face. Ci's hair was soaked, yet she managed to keep eye-contact with me. Obviously, it had lust in it, but I could also see love as well.

My movements slowed and, surprisingly, Ci didn't protest. Her hips slowed too, and for a few moments, we were out of sync. But, we got back to it, never releasing our gazes. Then I leaned in and kissed her passionately. I guess it was so good that she pulled away, saying she was almost there. I curled my fingers, and Ci's head tipped back as an extremely loud moan ripped from her throat.

"I love you," she breathed, pressing her forehead against mine.

"I love you more."

~

I walked into the bedroom, holding a stack of movies I found in a closet. Ciara and I were planning to watch a movie since Blue was out with my sister.

"Hey, Ci, I found some..." I dropped the movies at the sight in front of me.

Rihanna and Ciara, on my bed, kissing. KISSING. They looked up when the movies dropped, Ciara having a scared look on her face.

"What's up, Bey?" Rihanna asked, standing up with Ciara.

"What do you mean, 'what's up'? You were kissing my girlfriend, for God's sake!" I shouted.

"Your girlfriend?" Rihanna raised an eyebrow, then turned to Ciara, who was staring at the ground. When she noticed eyes on hers', she looked up.

Rihanna nudged her, and Ci jumped. "Oh. Bey, Rihanna and I are...back together."

My heart broke in that instant. How could she suddenly leave me for Rihanna? This was worse than the nightmares I've had of Jay. The love of my life, Ciara, wanted to leave me. This couldn't be true, it couldn't be...

I awoke with a start, sitting straight up in bed. Good, it was a dream. Well, nightmare. Good.

It was storming outside, as predicted, lightning flashing and thunder shaking the windows. When I turned to look at Ci, she was nowhere to be found. Only a semi-warm spot in the sheets confirmed she had been there.

"Ci?" I called.

No answer.

"CiCi?" I tried again.

Nothing.

"Ciara?!"

Nada.

I got out of bed and slipped on my silk robe before stepping into the hallway. I heard faint crying, and that's when I realized something very important.

Blue was terrified of storms.

I ran down the hallway to her room, planning to scoop her up and take her back to mine. Ciara was in a rocking chair, rocking Blue back and forth in the golden light of a lamp. They both had tears going down their faces, and it broke my heart that the two girls I love are crying.

"I can't get her to stop," Ciara sniffed, looking at me. "I don't know what to do, and it's killing me seeing her like this!"

It took all my willpower not to cry. Ciara was so caring over Blue, any other person would be screaming for her to shut up. But, no. She's different.

"Ci, carry her to the room. She sleeps with me when there are storms," I explained.

Ciara hopped up and left the room, and I followed after turning the lamp off. She sat on the bed, laying Blue inbetween us. Blue's crying turned into whimpers as the storm continued to rage outside. I went in my closet, and pulled out a sleeping machine. It makes soothing noises come out of it, which puts Blue to sleep. I plugged it up, then turned it on to ocean noises and slipped back into bed.

Within ten minutes, Blue was asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead, pulling the covers over her. Then I turned my attention to the woman who was gazing at me.

"Thank you," I said.

"No need to. I love Blue as if she was my own daughter. I have to." Ciara smiled at me before getting comfortable.

I leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips. She smiled back at me in response.

"Now go to sleep, baby," I said, lying down also. My eyes closed, and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: THE END!!!

*

*

*

Nah, I'm just kidding. XD We aren't over yet!

I really want to thank you all for this. I didn't think this story would get this far, but I'm glad it has. I wrote this whilst in the tub, because I wanted to! =D

And we had a storm last night. I like storms. :3