Forbidden Dessert

Start from the beginning

"Oh wow..." her eyebrow raised as she thought, then it pushed back down, forming a line. "Two nomads?"

"Victoria; Rachelle, and James; Cam." I explained.

"Oh yeah, yeah. I gotcha." her white smile flashing at me.

"So it should be fun..." I smiled back at her, laying my head down on the pillow next to her.

"I hope they like me.." she murmured.

Here we go again..

"Come on Claire. We already talked about this. Did you see how Nikki, Ashley, and Kris acted around you? They absolutely love you already!" I tried my best to assure her.

She only stared back at me with worried eyes.

I took her face in my hands, "Didn't you see earlier? The girls that we took pictures with." she nodded in response. "They adore you baby. You have nothing to worry about okay?" my tone growing softer and softer.

"Okay.." she muttered.

I leaned forward, kissing her lips with all my might.

Hopefully this would make her feel better cause I sure wasn't feeling that she was feeling better.

But sure enough, she relaxed and kissed me back urgently. Being her old self again.

"Thank you.." she smiled, pulling back from me and leaning her forehead against mine.

"Anytime." I grinned brightly at her. My heart still thumping away in my ribcage, thinking at how great this weekend was going to be.

I flipped on the flat screen in the family room while Claire scrounged around in my fridge for something to eat.

"Want eggs Tay?" she hollered from behind the fridge door.

"Sure! Um, what movie do you wanna watch, there's nothing but shit on right now.." I went to the large glass cabinets that were underneath the hanging screen.

"Well I don't know what you have!" she chuckled, I heard the low sizzle of the scrambled eggs hitting the warm pan.

"Don't be smart with me.." I snickered. "We'll pick together, do you need any help?" I asked, walking back into the kitchen, which was now filled with the warm smells of cooking eggs and toast.

"Hmmm.." I strode up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she stirred the eggs in the black pan.

I laid my chin on her shoulder waiting for her order. She smiled at me, "Uh, how bout putting some bacon in the microwave for me?"

"Sure thing. How many?" I went straight to the fridge and grabbed the package of bacon from one of the sliding drawers.

"I'm going to have two... Knowing you, you'll eat like four." she joked.

"Har har. Five." I walked by her, pecking her lightly on her cheek.

"Damn. I was so close!"

After about five minutes, everything was piping hot and ready to eat. We finally decided on watching Iron Man 2, since she hadn't seen it yet. I finished my plate in about ten minutes, though beginning to pick off of hers.

"Hey hey hey, you pig. This is mine." she aimed at me with her fork as I curled up next to her on the couch.

I pouted and stood, going to the fridge and getting our cheesecake for dessert...

She had finished by the time I sat back down next to her, the movie blasting on the large speakers.

Oh, how much I loved Bluray.

"Well.. this is going to be tough." Claire announced as we stared at each other with forks in hand, waiting for somebody to make a move.

"Ladies first." I offered with a grin.

"Oh thank God." she sighed and dug in. Taking the biggest first bite I had ever seen in my whole fucking life.

She smiled innocently at me with yummy cheesecake in her mouth, "I told you that I'm no good with sharing desserts." she swallowed.

"And I see that." I laughed, taking a bite.

She laughed with me, and I pointed out that she had a small bit of cheesecake on her bottom lip. That familiar red color appeared on her cheeks as she used her tongue to... Hmm.

"Hold it." I stopped her with a smirk on my face. She froze, confused, with her tongue still hanging out. I couldn't not laugh at her, but controlled myself to keep it smooth.

"Ohh.." she smiled sexily and leaned towards me as I came to her.

I kissed her bottom lip, removing the delicious bit of icing from her skin.

She laid her hand on my thigh, kissing me with a fiery hot flame that could've burned my tongue.

I bit her lip, having her hiss in satisfaction, though I smiled and tilted my head to the right, manoeuvring my tongue farther into her mouth.

She snickered softly and squeezed my leg, pinching my skin fiercely.

I then felt her nails digging into my chest, hard. I moaned and journeyed away from her mouth and down her neck.

"Taylor.." she spoke, panting heavily.

"Hmm..?" still kissing her neck tenderly.

"I want to do it."

"What?" my lips froze mechanically upon her delicate skin.

"I'm ready.. if you are." she whispered, her breaths still shaky.

I had completely gone cold. My mouth was still attached to her neck, breathing into her skin cells as I stared. At nothing.

She was ready.. But was I.