You're a WHAT? pt.1

Začít od začátku

We're going down, down in an earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging. I'll Be your number one with a bullet, a loaded God complex cock it and pull it."

Everyone clapped and cheered as we finished, and Evra started to play one of my songs. So I grabbed the Mic with shaking hands and started to sing
"Nice to meet you where you been?
I could show you incredible things.
Magic, madness, heaven, sin. Saw you there and I thought, oh my God look at that face, you look like my next mistake. Love's a game wanna play?
New money, suit and tie, I can read you like a magazine. Ain't it funny, rumors fly, and I know you've heard about me. So hey, let's be friends, I'm dying to see how this one ends. Grab your passport, and my hand, I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.
So it's gonna be forever, or its gonna go down in flames.
You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain. Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane. Cause you know I love the players, and you love the game! Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless, or with a nasty scar. Got a long list of ex-lovers they'll tell you I'm insane, but I've got a Blank Space baby and I'll write your name.
Cherry lips, crystal skies, I could show you incredible things.
Stolen kisses, pretty lies, You're the king baby I'm your queen. Find out what you want, be that girl for a month, wait the worst is yet to come. Oh no.
Screaming, crying, perfect storm, I can make all the tables turn.
Rose garden, filled with thorns, keep you second guessing like, oh my God who is she? I get drunk, on jealousy but you'll come back each time you leave, cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
So it's gonna be forever, or its gonna go down in flames.
You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain. Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane. Cause you know I love the players, and you love the game!
Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless, or with a nasty scar. Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane. But I've got a Blank Space baby, and I'll write your name.

Boys only want love, if it's torture. Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya.
Boys only want love, if it's torture. Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya!

So it's gonna be forever, or its gonna go down in flames.
You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain.
Got a long list of ex-lovers they'll tell you I'm insane, cause you know I love the players, and you love the game! Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far.
It'll leave you breathless, or with a nasty scar.
Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane. But I got a Blank Space baby, and I'll write your name."
(TS)

Evra and I sang 3 more songs, which were Never Be (5sos), Weightless (ATL), and Backseat Serenade (ATL) before heading off the stage to find what else we could do to entertain ourselves. "I can think of one thing." Said Evra, coming up and kissing my neck. I laughed and started to run from him, "Keep your hands to yourself!" I yelled, still laughing. Evra started to chase me around the Cirque laughing because he couldn't catch me. Eventually our game turned into Hide&Seek, Evra being the seeker. I was hiding in a tree and had to hold my breath to keep his super sensitive ears from hearing me when he came and stood directly under my branch. "I know you're around here somewhere, Livia." He said slowly and deeply, and I really hoped he couldn't hear my heart speed up! He walked around the tree a few times and finally sighed and leaned against it, picking off the remaining bits of nail polish. "I guess I'll just relax for a little bit." He said. He totally knew I was here, but he wanted to see how long it took before I would give myself up. I started to think that I could sit here forever, but the way he leaned so casually against the tree, the way the sun reflected on his scales... No Scarlett! Don't be tempted! I shook my head and tried to stay in the tree, but then Evra started to sing. I listened to his voice and ended up losing my balance and falling onto him. "I always knew you'd fall for me." He said with a smile. I had to stop laughing before I could reply, "How long have you been saving that one?" I asked. He laughed, "Since I saw you climb the tree." He replied. "You saw me?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah. But I'm just as stubborn as you are and I wanted to see how long we could gol v before caving." He said. "Well, obviously not long." I replied, and kissed my forehead. I went to get up, but he pulled me back and brought me into his lap. "Sit with me. Please." He whispered in my ear. I shivered at his voice and felt him laugh. "I love you so much baby girl." He said, moving my hair back to kiss my neck and shoulder. I leaned down and kissed him and we stayed there, sitting against the tree and kissing as if our lives depended on it! When we finally went back to the Cirque the sun was setting, so we went to our tent to change into pajamas. Which didn't last long. I have never felt so strongly for someone before, and it was crazy how much Evra and I needed each other all the time! I giggled as Evra kept kissing me all over my face before rolling beside me and pulling me onto his chest. "I love you, my beautiful snake boy." I said. "I love you too, my beautiful little half vampire." He replied. It wasn't long until we were asleep, and it wasn't long until noises woke me up either.