First album Finished

Ok I am so sorry for the really really really long wait but I have been working on many other stories and have needed a long break from my 5seconds of summer adopted me story and this one as I have had bad writers block but here is the next chapter
I'm sorry that it's super short but it's just a filler and I won't be updating as regularly as I used to as I'm now doing my GSCEs xxx

It had almost been a year and we had finally released our first album and had already been to a load of small shows and meet and greets.
Millie was coming round today so we could celebrate our first album.
I got ready and ran down stairs and was immediately greeted by dad.
"My peach did it!!!" He cried and pulled me into a hug.
I held onto him tight and we stayed like that until there was a knock on the door.
I clapped my hands together and opened it expecting it to be Millie but in stead it was Michael and the boys!
I forgot to mention that they had to leave for a while and it meant that they couldn't stay in contact.
As I opened the door Michael had tears in his eyes and a smile that just made me want to die.
We both jumped at each other and hugged for what felt like forever.
We finally broke of and I went to see the others.
Two minutes later Millie who had just got used to green day arrived and after we talked a little I lead her into the living room and she went wide eyed
"Your 5 seconds of summer right?" She asked and they nodded
I went and sat next to Michael and lent into him.
"And we are together so hands of"
Everyone cracked up.
Soon after tre and Mike turned up and adie was back from work and it was the weekend so Joey and Jakob were home to.
It was the afternoon and a few more of billies family and tres and mikes came round and the party begun.
Billie put our album on in the back ground and we was all talking and mucking around.
We all had dinner together and stayed up really late doing more talking and telling them all about our album and the meaning behind it and all that but dad,Mike, tre and 5sos all seemed to be hiding something and me and Millie just couldn't quite lay a finger on it so we just decided to let it slide. They were all staying the night but by 2 in the morning everyone else went home and we all went straight to bed not knowing the news we was about to get the next day...