A week later

A week later I still didn't feel quite settled and I didn't know why? I asked dad about it and he told me not to worry, that it would just click.
For the past week 5sos had taken me out, adie had taken me out, Mike and tre had taken me out and apart from that me and dad hasn't left each others side. I was safe to say that I was a daddy's girl and we were inseparable.
I was sitting in the music room with dad tre and Mike watching then while they worked away. I decided to leave them be for a while and grabbed my guitar and walked upstairs into the living room and started playing American idiot which dad had just taught me. after about an hour of playing that dad came up to see if I was alright and then I went upstairs and watched a load of supernatural episodes when after a while dad called me from the bottom of the stairs. as I lent over the banisters I saw that dad had my phone and it was ringing.
"5sos michael" he grinned and I raced down the stairs and answered it.
"Michael hi!"
"Hey baby!"
"You ok?" I asked
"Yeah you?"
"Yeah not to bad, what's up everything ok?" I asked
"Yeah of corse"
I relaxed
"Look soph um....... I was wondering if.... you..um.. would want to go..out on a ......date with me?"
"YES OMG MICHAEL I WOUKD LOVE THAT YES I WILL GO OUT ON A DATE WITH YOU!!!"
I could feel the smile through the phone.
"Is tonight ok?"
"Yeah tonight's fine!"
"Awesome, better go the boys are getting on my nerves" he chuckled
"Oh god tell them I said behave!"
"Ok will do" he laughed "see ya soph, love you"
"Bye Michael, love you to"
I hung up and raced to tell dad.
"Oh but I don't have anything smart to wear?!" I cried
"Don't panic we will run to the mall" he said grinning and i remembered this really nice black dress in hot topic. it was so pretty and the dress continued to go down at the back and it was just so pretty!!!
I brought it and as soon as I got home I tried it on and then called dad up for his opinion.
"Wow you look stunning! You look like a model!!! I love it!!!" He cried and he embraced me in a hug then i got ready and dad as adie had just come home from work she helped me with my hair and make up. I was so nervous and exited that dad and adie had to calm me down twice!