A long night and a long day

Billie was calling for help. I could hear him. everywhere I looked there was darkness. this went on for ages. him screaming my name and me screaming his. then after what seemed like hours I heard a big thud like a limp body hitting the ground.
Then a spot light appeared and I. The middle of it lying unconsiense was billie.
"BILLIE" I shrieked and ran over to him.
His eyes slipped open.
"Baby don't leave me, stay with me...dont...let me...go" he croaked.
I cradled him in my arms and balled my eyes out.
"Daddy, daddy I'm here you will be fine daddy don't leave me daddy? BILLIE"
His eyes rolled back and his body went limp in m hands.
"BILLIE BILLIE COME BACK TO ME BILLIE BBIILLIIEE"
all of a sudden I went into some fit and started violently shaking and then everything went black and I could hear billie calling my name. he sounded desperate?
Was I going to join him?
Then his voice came into focus but I couldn't open my eyes. I was crying so hard and my brain just wouldn't focuse. then everything snapped. I sat up screaming billies name and was shaking badly. adie and the two boys were all standing at the door.
"It was another one Millie and it was about you again" I cried and he pulled me into a big hug and gripped me protectively.
"It's just a nightmare baby, listen to me?" He said in a worried tone.
I was gripping onto him so hard I swear he whimpered in pain. I was shaking so badly I felt I was still having that fit I was having in that horrid nightmare.
"Take her to our room she can stay with you, I will stay here" adrienne said
Billie nodded and picked me up and carried me to their room bridal style as latex me down on the bed and got into bed next to me and wrapped me into his arms and soothed me until I had calmed down.
"I can't take it anymore" I whispered
But all he did was soothe me and tell me that everything was going to be alright until I finally drifted back of to sleep.
The next morning I woke up really early and dad was still asleep so I got out of bed and walked down to the music room and picked up a guitar and started playing basket case and sang along to it.
I hoped that meeting tre and Mike today would help take my mind of that horrid.....i didn't want to think about it. there was a light knock on the door. billie came and and sighed a happy sigh with relief and closed the door behind him.
"You still up for the doctors?" He asked
"Yeah" I said
"How are you?" He asked
"That nightmares still bugging me real bad" I said looking at him.
He pulled me into a hug and then I went upstairs to get ready and met adie at the door.
When we came back from the doctors I walked into the living room and saw tre and Mike sitting there talking to billie.
"Oh my god" I said a little shocked
"Well well well look who it is!" Tre said getting up and hugging me.
Mike got up and hugged me to.
"You look just like your father!" He said and then aide came up and placed her hands on my shoulder and I lent back onto her.
I talked to tre and Mike for a while and then we all ordered pizza and spent the whole day in the music room. they didn't leave until late that night and I was dreading going to sleep. so when dad said good night I put on a film and put the volume on low and kept watching films until dad popped his head around the door making me jump.
he sighed and sat on the edge of my bed.
"You have to go to sleep peach" he said soothingly
I shook my head and tears filled my eyes.
"I can't dream about you dying in front of me again" I said trying to concentrate on the film.
"Look honey you are going to get seriously ill"
I still shook my head.
He sighed in defeat and then said
"Look I will take you back to the doctors about it tomorrow and will stay up with you all night just tonight ok"
I nodded and he got into bed beside me and put a protective arm around me.
"Warm bodies?" he asked looking at the dvd case
What? It's an awesome film!" I said nudging his arm. he laughed and we both spent the whole night watching films.