The date

Dad helped me with my hair and then I was ready my dress, makeup and hair was ready. it was only six but I wanted to go ready early so if I needed to fix anything then I knew I would have time. Michael text me asking if he could come early and I said it was ok and then ten minutes later the doorbell rang and Michael was standing there his mouth hanging open. he was staring at me.
"Carful or your catch flies" I said grinning and he closed his mouth and I ran into his arms.
"You look beautiful like an angle" he whispered into my ear
"And you look extremely handsome" I replied
Dad made a coughing sound and we broke apart and saw him grinning with a camera in hand.
"Into the living room please" he said in a really posh voice.
We rolled out eyes and followed him and he acted like a French photographer. no idea why. then when the photos were done we ran up to my room and collapsed onto my bed laughing.
I went to grab my phone but realised I had left it down stairs and that new old fashioned camera was down stairs! Darn it.
I looked into Michael's dreamy eyes and he looked into mine and we started to inch closer until our foreheads were touching and then we kissed. it was so passionate. we heard a clicking sound and broke apart and saw dad with my phone and the old fashion camera and there was a photo hanging out. I thought he was going to run around the house with it but he just handed them to me and said.
"Not in my house" and we all burst out laughing and he let us be.
We took loads of random photos with it of us both together and we took one of both our hand intertwined together and I put them all on the one free wall behind my bed. I had loads of rolls of the things you needed for the photo to come out so I knew I would easily be able to fill that whole section of wall that I had left. we took a few photos on my phone as well and on Michael's and then dad called us both down and dropped us of outside a resteraunt.
"Wow Michael this place is really posh!!"
He grinned and got out and held the door open and helped me out.
I thanked my dad and Michael and then me and Michael walked inside and a waitress took us to our reserved table.
He smiled a really cute smile
"Your making my heart melt" I said
And he grinned
We ordered and waited for our meal. we had drinks. I had a non alcoholic cocktail and Michael had a beer. we held hands across the table and told each other what we had been up to and how much we had missed each other as then our dinner came.
Once we had finished eating and was ready to leave I text me dad and he text back saying that he was on his way and then Michael came back and stayed round ours for the night as the other boys were coming round to start song writing and tre and Mike was going to take me out for the day and then I would be back for dinner with dad and the boys.