Meeting adrienne and the boys

Yesterday was the best day of my life. me and Michael want to be together!!! Michael from 5sos wants to be with me?!
I got out of bed and walked to my desk, then there was a light knocking at the door.
"come in!" I called and billies head popped around the door and then he walked in and sat on the end of my bed and I sat beside him.
"Hey sweetie, how did you sleep?"
"Alright" I smiled and he smiled back and gave me a comforting pat on my leg.
"Adie and the boys are waiting to see you down stairs, shall I come and get you in five minutes?" He asked
"Yeah ok"
He nodded and went to walk out.
"Wait!" I called "I love you!!"
He grinned
"I love you to peach"
"Peach? I like it" I said grinning back and he laughed and walked out.
I quickly got ready and then ran to the top of the stairs and froze. I could hear them whispering.
Was they talking about me?!
Did they already hate me?!
I panicked and I couldn't breath. dad walked out of the living ro just in time to see me stumble onto the banisters ad bolted up the stairs and sat me down on the floor.
"Peach honey it's on daddy's here now I want you to put your head in between your legs I take deep breaths" he said in a soothing but stern voice so that I could listen and obey.
"I...i..i ca...nt" I gasped
"Yes you you can, come on baby you can do it" he said sounding a little worried
After a while of me trying I finally calmed down and billie looked really worried.
"You ok?" He asked pulling me into a hug and wrapping his arms around me in a protective gesture.
I nodded and almost fell asleep in his arms when adie must have called.
"We're on our way!" Billie yelled
"Thanks for helping me dad"
"No problem, I think we may need to keep an eye on this" he said rubbing my shoulder and then we walked down stairs holding hand and walked into the living room.
"Oh my! This must be Sophie!" Adie said running up and giving me a hug.
Dad murmured something and aide let go of me and smiles and sat back down.
"Heya" both the boys said smiling at me.
I smiled back sheepishly and gave them a small wave.
Billie helped me to sit down and adie looked at him with a confused expression.
"I suffer from really bad anxiety and panic attacks" I said looking at me feet
"Oh well do you have any medication?" She asked
"Well my bitch of a mother wasted her money on Booz and drugs and never spent anything on me so yeah" I said just wanting to change the subject.
"Well how about tomorrow morning I take you to the doctors?"
"Yeah ok thanks" I said still looking towards the ground.
"Well what sort of things do you like?" She asked sitting forwards a bit.
"Um...i like drawing..i like music,well music is my life, I love writing stories and creating my own comics and I love reading comics to! And I also love green day!"
I said feeling comfortable
"That's my girl" dad said grinning and I grinned back at him.
After another hour of talking we all decided to go out for dinner.
We went to a really posh restaurant and me and billow found it a little uncomfortable as billie was dressed in black jeans with a black shirt and a read tie and black converses and I had black ripped skinny jeans on with a nivarna vest and a blazer as that was the only smart thing I had.
After dinner we all came home and the boys were really tired so they went to bed and I decided I was really tired to so I went upstairs to get ready for bed but paused as I heard them speeding in the kitchen.
"She's such a sweet girl!" Adie was saying
"I know you the boys and soph are the best things that has ever happened to me"
I smiled
"She looks just like you!!!" She said sounding exited
"yeah, that's my girl" I heard adie laugh and then walked to my room smiling.
"Night soph" Jakob called
"Night Jakob!" I called back and got ready for bed.
An hour later I was about to get into bed when I heard someone coming up the stairs. I decided to hide behind the door and when he opened it he stopped and looked around.
"Soph?!" He whispered
I ran and jumped on his back and we both fell onto the bed laughing our heads off. I got into bed and we had what felt like the longest hug ever. he rested his forehead on my forehead and said
"I love you so much"
"I love you to dad" I said
I he poked my nose and walked out
"Night" he called
"Night" I called back and drifted off into sleep.