Home again

I woke up and saw that everyone, literally dad,adie, the two boys, 5sos, tre and Mike were all there.
"Michael stirred and sat up and looked really confused and then as if remembering his head snapped towards me and I grinned and he got up and bolted to my side.
"You should be resting"
"I did try but I'm literally wide awake" I lied although I was wide awake. he nodded and then pulled me into a hug.
"Oh my girl" he whispered.
I smiled and birdied my face into his chest and we stayed like that until tre said
"Wow I didn't realise we had lovebirds in the room?" We both pulled apart and laughed and then billie who was sitting awkwardly in the chair groaned and tre helped him up to stretch.
Once he had stretched he turned straight to me and we hugged for what seemed like forever. and then everyone was up and was waiting for results from the doctors. an hour later a doctor and two nurses and everyone had to wait outside and dad was aloud to stay.
The doctors said that I needed to take this special medication every night before I went to bed and then when i had finished them I just had to see what happened and I should be fine and then they talked to dad in private and then came back and injected something into my arm and dad came in and picked me up and carried me to the car with everyone following. we was half way home and my eyes started to feel really heavy again. Mike was driving so billie could hold me and stay with me int the back of the car.
"Daddy" I slurred my eyes going in and out of focuse.
"Shhhh" billies soothed and I slipped into darkness.
This time I woke up with s smile on my face which I had to say I found quite creepy. it took me a while before I could even sit or stand up and then when I thought I was ready I got out of bed and walked down stairs. I walked into the living room and everyone was there!!
We spent the rest of the day at the beach and Michael stated behind a while longer and then left at 8 so that I could get an early night. I took my medication and dad tucked me in and sat with me until the medicine kicked in and I was swallowed into darkness.