Home sweet home

I was still mucking around at the small table with dad ad tre when I started to feel really drowsy. dad got up to get us all drinks and tre went to get something from his bunk and I just decided to go to bed. my eyes were so heavy I couldn't keep them open and as I got up to go to bed I collapsed onto the floor and herd dad say
"Shit"
When I woke up i was in a car and almost went into panic mode when I heard dad speak.
"Peach I'm so sorry"
"Dad it's ok" I reassured him
"We are almost at the airport, aide can't wait to see you again" he grinned
"ahh I can't wait to see aide and the boys to! Dad thanks for everything you have ever done for me" I said looking into his green eyes.
"Hey come er" he said pulling me into a hug. "I will do anything for you"
"Thanks dad" I said again and he suddenly pulled apart looking serious.
"Look um..... I know you wouldn't want to have this conversation right now but we need to talk about school"
I sighed but nodded i knew this was going to pop up soon
"Well you can drop school if you want to because me mike tre adie Joey and Jakob and 5 seconds of summer have herd you sing with your guitar and you are fucking awesome! You never told us you had so much talent!! So we want to sign you for aderline records! of corse you don't have to and can go to school if you want to. I perfectly understand if you want to"
"No I would love to go to aderline records!!!!! Oh my god dad thank you so much!!!!!" I squealed
And hugged him hard.
The car pulled over and we went through security and all that shit and was finally taken to our private jet.
"Holy....."
Dad tre and Mike were right behind me grinning.
There was what looked like a games room with a fridge and a couboard stocked with food and sodas and alcohol.
The games stuff was probably for tre.
We all sat down and buckled our seat belts while the plane took of and then me and tre went straight to the x box.
Me and tre both moaned as we were told to sit back down as the plane was landing and I quickly got some chocolate and a soda before sitting down.
When we got of the plane the men went of to the loo and I had jut been on the plane so I waited outside. suddenly a load of paparazzi swarmed me and asked me to look at the camera and do all sorts of different posses. for some reason I found it quite funny but still just stood there awkwardly smiling. then dad stormed out and they all must have seen how angry he looked at the fact that they had just put all the pressure on his daughter and I laughed as I turned around to see dad standing there his hands clenched into fists and Mike and tre standing defensively behind him.
"I fucking hate paparazzi" he mumbled "you ok I'm so sorry about that peach"
"What? Hey don't worry about it I actually found it kind of funny"
He grinned at me and we was taken out of the air port and to a car. Mike and tre stopped and they both looked really sad.
I was so confused and then I clocked it. this was where we said good bye.
"I'm gunnu miss you guys" I chocked and hugged Mike hard.
"I'm going to miss you to squirt! Don't worry dad text us about aderline records so we will see you in a week!"
"Yay!" I said and jumped on tre and he spam me round making me giggle.
We will still see you loads, don't worry tiny you can't get rid of me that easily!"
I rolled my eyes grinning and then had another round of good byes and got into the car to let dad tre and Mike say bye.
A little while later dad got into the car and sat next to me and I held his hand.
"We're tre free!" He said and I laughed
"Yeah I feel sorry for Mike who still has to out up with him for an hour!" I giggled
"Oh god" dad laughed
We sat in a peaceful science well I was listening to dad humming welcome to paradise and it soon sent me off to sleep. I was awoken with s sudden jolt and realised that we were outside our house. I was so tired but I shook it of as best I could and dad looked at me and smiled.
"Home sweet home" he grinned and I smiled
"I miss the tour so much already but I'm so glad to be back" I said as we both got out the car and grabbed all our bags. we didn't even make it to the front door as adie came running down the huge drive squealing with excitement.
"Your back I can't believe your both back I have missed you both so much!" She pulled me into a huge and kissed me on the cheek before turning to billie and kissing him intensely. the boys were still at school.
I stood there looking away until I heard dad chuckle and i turned around to see dad grinning at me.
"Sorry" Adrian said
"What? No don't worry about it" I giggled and we headed inside. We left our stuff in the Hall and walked to the kitchen.
"So billie text me about you happy to get signed!!" She cried happily
"Oh yeah!!!" I replied
"Well I will leave you two to go and unpack" she said and we both nodded and took our stuff upstairs.
I hadn't even finished unpacking but I collapsed onto my bed on top of my covers and was about to fall asleep when dad poked his head around the door and must have thought I was asleep as he lifted me up and pulled the covers back and then placed me under them and pulled up the covers and pecked me on the cheek and then turned of the light and whispered goodnight.
"Good night" I whispered back as he clocked the door.