Camera man for a day

I woke up my tre jumping on the bed. me and dad groaned and dragged ourselves out of bed. when i was ready in black ripped skinny jeans and a BVB t shirt with black converses i walked into the small living room and saw a bunch of camera men talking to dad and Mike and I had no idea where tre had got to.
"This here is my daughter I'm sure you've seen her around" billie said pulling me into a hug.
One of the men looked down at me and said.
"How would you like to be a camera man for the whole day?"
I raised an eye brow. now that did sound like a plan.
"Yeah that would be awesome" I grinned and followed the small group of men just outside the tour bus with dad watching and they gave me a few lessons on how to use the huge cameras.
Soon I was walking down the road outside the venue and pressed play and filmed billow tre and Mike saying hi to some of the fans and then ended the video and followed them All inside.
I was walking down a huge white corridor with tre and I decided to film some more. so before I started the video I said.
"So tre what hapning?"
Then I pressed play
"Well it's early hours of the morning, got ma drink. ready for the show tonight..... I don't know where the others are?"
Then he walked over to the wall and picked up a plank of wood.
"We have a plank of wood!" He said excitedly and then you just saw billie and Mike walk around the corner as I ended the video.
I started it again as dad walked up to me pulling a funny face while saying
"Hello.....how are you?......good" to the camera and I ended it laughing
"Did you film that?" He asked and I nodded and he laughed along with me.
Once we got into the changing room I met the others who play the keyboard and a few other instruments and guitars and then filmed them all singing bits of a song in a weird voice and then I got another video of dad and Mike going
" WO OO OO WOO WAO WOO"
And I rolled my eyes as they all said good bye and walked out to get ready to go on stage. I gave the camera back so they could look through the clips and then followed a member of security through the crowd to a bit that was sectioned of which had all the computers and cameras. I waved to the fans who were screaming my name and then stood by the main camera that extended right into the crowns and pressed record just as the concert started. it had come to the en core and I was hurried to another camera right at the side of the stage.
"But I though I...." I started
"Don't worry it's the same as the other one" a security member stated and walked off leaving me with the other camera men. I was suddenly called to start the camera and I did just in time as tre came running back on shortly followed by Mike and then finally billie who broke straight away into East Jesus nowhere and half way through the song tre and Mike repeated a same tune over and over again while billow went and sprayed the crowd with a hose pipe and then he walked over tic the edge of the stage and pointed it right at me and with a grin set it of and I was soaked. then he was given some machine that blasted toilet paper into the crowd but because of the wind as it was outside it wouldn't reach the crowd so once again he aimed it at me with a grin and I was completely soaked and covered with toilet paper.
At the end of the show I was taken back stage to their dressing room and they all laughed at me and I rolled my eyes and peeled the toilet paper off of me and then suddenly went into a really bad sneezing fit some how causing me to gag. I fell to the floor. my head pounded.
"Oh shit! I shouldn't have got her all wet! Oh peach in so sorry!!!! Oh I am really sorry!"
I started violently shacking ad dad pulled me onto his lap on the floor and grabbed his jacket and wrapped me around it and Mike got some blankets and wrapped me in those and I started to feel really ill. after a while I had calmed down and was soon really warm and fell asleep in dads lap with him whispering the lyrics to last night on Earth down my ear.
I usually never got colds that bad?