Chapter 3: flying over to a new world

I woke up and groaned. I was in michaels bed and he was sleeping on the floor. I looked at the time and yelled SHIT causing him to wake up. I rushed at getting ready and was impressed at the fact that I had done it in 15 minutes ten we got all my stuff and ran to the car.
When we got to the airport we rushed around like mainiaks and only had five minutes to wait. I don't know how I made it.
I spent the next five minutes crying and clutching onto Michael in fear that I might pass out from an anxiety in which I was about to have. until he kissed me making me forget all my problems. only he knew how to stop it.
It was time for my flight and I had to break apart from him and walk to the aeroplane.
"You better text and call me!!!" He yelled and I grinned through all the nerves.once I got on the plain I pulled out my I pod and blasted Greenday through my ear buds.
I drifted of to sleep with last night on Earth being the last song I can remember playing.
I woke up and had a panic attack And passed out on the plane as I forgot why I was on an airplane and the air hostess had to calm me down and stay with me when I woke up.
It was finally time to get off the plane and I couldn't do it. I sat there frozen. unable to move or do anything. she helped me up and I walked out with her right behind me. I said thanks and continued the rest of the journey by myself. Then I started thinking about my dad
Who was he?!
Would he love me?!
Would his family love me or would they hate me?!
Many question darted around my head and I had to lean on the wall to stop myself from passing out again.