Everything down the drain......again

I woke up to Luke singing his heart out outside my bedroom and groaned. so I got out of bad and opened the door to see what he was doing.
"Lucas what are you doing?!" I asked
"Oh sorry, just waiting for the shower and Calum's taking forever!"
"Ahh right we'll see ya in a minute"
There was no point in telling him to shut up because
1) his voice is amazing
2) he would most likely carry on and then keep apologising after
And
3) I was wide awake now anyways
As I closed the door behind me Michael sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Hey baby" he breathed while stretching
"Hey" I said jumping in the bed and ruffling his hair.
He grinned "you mind if I use the shower first? I need to get down to the music room and I'm already going to make us all a bit late" he grinned again and I rolled me eyes and nodded
"I'll be downstairs with dad" I said and got up and grinned as he dragged himself out of bed.
As I got to the top of the stairs I heard shouting
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER, HOW DEAR YOU TURN UP DRUNK AND HIGH AND EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU BACK MY DAUGHTER"
"SHES MY DAUGHTER TO YOU BASTERED"
i froze, it was my mum. my real mum.
"YOU CANT EVEN TAKE HER BACK ANYWAY"
dad loved me so much and I couldn't do this to him.
I would just run away that would be a good idea, put them both out of their misery. I quickly packed some stuff while Michael was still in the shower and wrote him a note telling him the truth and then legged it down stairs and ran out and sped down the street with my dad running after me. after what felt like forever I came to what looked like an open field and collapsed.
It was starting to get dark and really cold here so I decided to head back to the streets which wasn't a good idea as as soon as I was on the paivment a tall figure picked me up and shoved me into a car and drove off.
It was my ass of a mother.
"HELP ME DADDY" called and then I saw him and he saw me he tried to run after me but someone held him back. I had an anxiety attack and must have passed out as when I woke up I was in a bedroom bit it wasn't mine......
I ran out of bed but was shortly stopped as I heard a rattle and a pearcing pain shot up my leg. as I looked down there was a metal chain and a cuff on my ankle and the other end was attached to the bed. I realised my ankle was in a bloody mess and cried in pain and fell to the floor and as I moved it I screamed my lungs out for hours.
I must have passed out again as when I woke up I could hear police sirens outside the house.
Were they coming to rescue me?!
I moved and cried out in pain. all of a sudden the door opened and the bitch hoisted me onto the bed causing me to scream even more and tightened the chain causing me to pass out again.

Billies pov:
I was on the floor outside our house in tears not knowing what to do. I had called the cops and had told them everything. they suddenly arrived and I was being helped up at was put into the police car.
"Another man called is and said that there was screaming coming from a house and we think it may be your daughter"
I was trying really hard not to pass out and was taking deep breaths. we pulled up outside a small house and I leaped out of the car and heard a blood curdling scream. my knees buckled and someone helped me up.
"GET HER OUT OF THAT FUCKING HOUSE" I yelled and all of a sudden everything in the house went quite. there were cops writing things down on clipboards then a cop came up to me
"Look sir you have to be patient..."
"THATS MY FUCKING DAUGHTER IN THERE" i yelled in his face.
"The only way to get her out is if you talk to her mom on the phone and see if you can go in there, you will have to read what's on the I pad and we will but a small camera and a bug on you so we can see and hear what's going on, are you ok with that?"
I nodded, this guy was really pissing me off.
He handed me a phone which was now ringing and I took it and help it to my ear nervous as hell. the man held up the I pad and then someone answered.
"Hello?"
It was a mans voice...........
"Hello, my name is billie Joe Armstrong daughter of Sophie....." then I lost it
"WHO IS IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE SO YOU CAN EITHER LET ME IN AND WE TALK OR I BUST OPEN THAT DOOR AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU"
and all he said was
"Doors unlocked"
And then he hung up
I was given a death stare my the cop.
"I'm going in" I said and then there were loads of people around me attaching all sorts of wires around me.
Then I was ready. I crept towards the door, took a deep breath and then walked in.
"Hello?" I called
All of a sudden the door slammed shut and blackness swarmed over me.
When I opened my eyes I couldn't move my head and chest and back was in to much pain. I heaved my breathing uneven and looked around at my surroundings. I was lying next to a bed and there was a hand hanging limp.
"Peach..." I heaved again and latex there slipping in and out of consiense for hours when finally people rushed in and took my baby away and paramedics all swarmed around me..........