Spilling everything

I woke up the next morning and sat bolt upright. my breathing quickened as my head snapped around the room. I relaxed a little when dad was suddenly sitting by my side and put a protective arm around me.
"Baby everything will be ok"
"I saw her..." I whispered
"Saw who?" He soothed
"Mum...."
He tensed a little
"But she's....."
"I know" I whispered. tears fell down my cheeks and he held me close to him.
I was really sobbing into his chest now.
"She tried to walk towards me and then I passed out and I can't remember anything else! What's happening to me?! I'm going crazy!" I cried
"No your not going crazy ok?! We will sort this out I will help you ok that's what I'm here for, I'm your father" I nodded and buried my head further into his chest.
"Thank you" I whispered into his chest.
"It's ok baby" he said burying his face into my neck.
After an hours I was still in grey flimsy shorts and a 5seconds of summer vest. I realised that I had hardly looked at my phone since I came on tour with green day. I found it and saw loads of texts and miss calls from Michael and the boys. I missed the boys so much. especially michael. oh how I longed to be with him. dad and Mike was making lunch and I think tre was still in bed so I decided to call michael. I hoped he answered.

Michael: hello?

Me: hi Michael its me Sophie

M: Sophie?! Oh my god Soph hi how are you I've missed you so much!"

Me: I've missed you loads to, I haven't been on my phone in ages and I really am sorry.

I told him about seeing my dead mum and then told him the good things that had happened and he told me everything that had happened on his tour with 1D and then I said bye and walked out into the small living room where billie and Mike were sitting on the sofa. Mike gave me a sympathetic smile and billie smiled pulling me onto his lap.
"I'm so sorry peach but the nurse that helped you over at the first aid place in the last venue said you would need medication and we are quite Far East from a pharmacy so me and tre are going to have to drive to one and Mike will stay here with you, im so sorry baby"
I tilted my head back and let a single tear and nodded.
"Oh baby I'm so sorry" he whispered into my ear.
"It's ok" I sighed and got up to let dad go and wake tre.
Once tre and dad had left Mike plonked onto the sofa.
"So squirt wanna watch a film?"
"Yeah sure, what you want to watch?" I asked
"It's up to you" he grinned and I thought for a moment before pulling out the hobbit ( the desolation of smaug)
"Good choice!" Mike said putting it in for me. there was a knock on the tour bus door and Mike jumped up and answered it and came back a moment later with four boxes of pizza with chips and sodas. I grinned and he flashed a grin back and we watched the hobbit and tucked into the food. I was curled up into mikes side on the sofa and was so comfy! He was like a second dad to me. the film had just finished and I could feel my head starting to drop.
"Alright squirt let's put you to bed, I can't believe a 13 year old has had so many late nights!"
(Yes I am 13 in this story)
"Don't leave me" I whispered
"I won't I promise"
"Can we stay here for a bit please?" I asked and he nodded. we layers down on the sofa and we soon both fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up with my fave in mikes side and I was holding onto his t shirt. I looked up and he was still asleep. he looked to peaceful. suddenly his eyes slipped open and he looked down at me.
"Morning squirt" he grinned and I smiled
"Morning uncle mike"
He smiled a proud smile and I sat up stretching.
"I'm going to go wake dad" I said and he nodded getting off the sofa. I walked into our room and realised that we had ages until we had to get up so I got into bed beside him and snuggled into him. a smile placed across his face and he pulled me close to him and I just felt so safe.
The day had been so nerve-racking. I was so scared that I would see....her.
Dad tre and Mike was really supportive though and I couldn't have survived the day with out them. I also face timed the boys and spoke to them while green day was on stage as they had the day of and was chilling in their hotel room.
Dad came into our room holding a small box of tablets.
"Noooooo" I whined
"Come on peach you have to take it!" He whined back
He sat next to me on the bed and handed me a glass of water. I took the tablets and groaned.
"these send me to sleep!" I moaned
"I know baby I'm sorry you have to take them"
I hugged dad and then walked with him into the small kitchen area and mikes around with dad and tre while Mike was asleep on the sofa.