A cute daddy

I woke up and felt fine? I just had a really sore throat. I realised that dad wasn't next to me and I got up and walked into the small living room area and saw him fast asleep on the small sofa. he looked so cute and I had to admit I did fan girl a little inside. I went into a coughing fit and clamped my hands over my mouth to muffle the noise and winced as he stirred and then almost burst out laughing as he started to mumble in his sleep and it sounded like he was having an argument with tre. then his eyes suddenly opened making me jump and then he just fell straight back asleep again causing me to laugh and then went into another coughing fit and dad was suddenly at my side patting my back and then pulled me into a hug.
"Sorry" I mumbled
"Hey don't worry it's about time I got up anyway" he looked at me
"How's your cold?"
"It's a lot better, my throat is just fucked up though"
"Ahh right well I will get you that drink" he grinned as I moaned and he walked of to the kitchen. i walked to my phone and saw a message from mom....
I read it and it said
"Hi hon this isn't your mum this is your next door neighbour, your mother was in a fatal car crash and unfortunately didn't make it. in so sorry Sophie. I knew you'd rather a text than a call."
I just dropped the phone onto the floor and stood there frozen.
Yeah I hated my mums guts and she was never there for me and hated me but she was my mum and I had lived with her and she had put up with me for all those years and suddenly she was gone... I really didn't know what to think. I didn't feel like I needed to run away crying but I didn't feel like I didn't care. I just had what felt like a hole in my stomach.
I didn't realise that dad was calling my name and when I snapped out of my day dream i saw that he was standing right in front of me with my phone in his hand.
"I'm so sorry" he said and pulled me into a hug.
I buried my head into his chest and sighed.
"Shhh" he soothed
"Dad I don't even feel that sad" I said looking up at him.
"She gave you a hard life I know and I understand it must be hard to not know what to feel..."
"I know I know look I don't want to think about it" I mumbled
He sighed and nodded and I took the drink from his hand and gulped it down then went into mine and dads room and got completely ready and then just sat there staring into space. I didn't know what to think and I was starting to feel really guilty at the fact that her death wasn't a big blow to me. but if your mum got drunk and high every fucking second of your life and would beat you up and leave you to defend and survive all by yourself, would you care?
I then realised that i have practically never had a mum. the more I think about it she was never there for me.never! And now that I lived with dad I realised that I was happy and people cared about me.
"Fuck you mum I'm glad your dead" I screamed
"You were never there for me and you hated me and you wouldn't care if I died so I don't care if you've died!!!!!" I screamed and dad ran in and pulled me close to him and I screamed at the top of my lungs into dads lap.
"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk" I yelled and broke down.

Dad hummed last night in earth as that was my favroutie song and then I drifted of to sleep. when I woke up I realised that i was still in the tour bus. I got up and realised that it was night out and dad was asleep. I walked out of our room and saw tre and Mike still asleep. so i went back to bed. the next morning I got ready and met Mike in the small kitchen.
"Hey squirt"
"Squirt? I like it" I grinned and he grinned back
"I heard about your mother but I understand if you don't want to talk about it but I want you to know that you can tell us anything"
I hugged him hard
"Thanks mike"