A coffee with alex !!!

I had a full on sneezing fit slash coughing fit as dad pulled up and I started to feel a little ill. Dad looked at me and I sighed and rung Alex
(Me normal Alex bold)
Hey Alex I forgot to tell you I have a really bad cold
Ah don't worry about it I've never caught anything from anyone before, if your still up for coming I will get you a hot chocolate in here now
Ok I will be one minute

Dad sighed and went into a coughing fit
"You have an hour"
"Thank you, love you!" I said getting out the car
"Get back here young lady"
I turned around confused and then giggled and leaned through the car and he kissed me on the forehead
"You don't feel as hot anymore but be careful I will be right outside in dead on an hour"
I nodded and ran into the cafe and saw Alex sitting there.
"Hey!" I snivelled
"Hey!" He grinned Oisin a hot chocolate towards me as i sat down.
"Thanks.....ok we have literally dead on an hour"
"Damn better get thinking then" he chuckled
We had five minutes before our hour was up and I knew dad would be here any minute.
We had sorted everything out and I had text Mike and tre telling them to be at our house in ten and then dad text me to say he was on his way and that Mike and tre are having dinner with us and I almost text back saying I know.
Dad finally arrived dead on time which made me roll my eyes and chuckle.
I said bye to Alex who walked home and then got into the car.
"How was it?" Dad asked grinning
"Good" I grinned back
"What did you talk about?"
"Oh random stuff you know like how we were and anything that popped into our heads"
Dad nodded his head in approval and we blasted dookie all the way home.
When we got home adie and the boys were all out so I just decided to make my way to the sofa.
Sorting all that stuff out drained me.
I crumpled on the sofa and turned on the TV and squealed when the cartoon avengers came on.
A few minutes later dad came in with two cups of tea and some biscuits and he must have seen me shivering as he brought in some blankets. He to was shivering and it wasn't even cold indoors. He was wearing flimsy tracksuit three quarter length shorts with a plain blue top.
He flopped down on the sofa next to me and I lent into him and placed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him and could feel him shiver and I soon fell asleep.
There was a knock on the door causing me to wake up. I felt almost fine I only had a very sore throat.
I walked to the door and opened it and saw Mike and tre.
"Do come in" I croaked
They were apparently going to come round anyway to see if me and dad needed anything.
I lead them through to the living room and woke up a cute Billie.
His eyes slowly opened and he sat up suddenly and sneezed three times and blinked looking a little stunned making me giggle which also made me wince from the pain in my throat.
Mike led me to the sofa and handed my tea and I thanked him.
"Seeing as adie and the boys are out you need one of us to go get anything for you from the store?" Mike asked
Dad shook his hand and yawned
"No no it's cool" then he fell back asleep on the sofa.
"Follow me" I croaked
I explained everything to them and they helped me plan a few more things and then they made me and dad dinner bless them.
Even tho me and dad wasn't hungry at all we forced down our dinner which was nice and would have been better if we wasn't ill.
After that we both fell asleep on each other on the sofa.