Back to old days feeling depressed

Michaels pov:
I can't believe what happened to poor soph. she threw her phone on the table before she ran and I saw the message. I feel really bad for reading it as it's not my place but I swear if I ever meet this guy, I would kill him right there and then.
I loved her so much and wanted her to be mine but I knew that would never happen.
"Michael?!" I snapped out of my gaze and looked at Luke.
"You ok bro?" He asked
"Wha....oh yeah, sorry" I mumbled.
Her dad had just gone to pick up his wife and we were here looking after her. she was still asleep and I didn't want to leave her......
"MICHAEL!" Luke shout whispered
"Wha oh sorry...yeah?" I said forcing a smile.
"Your not ok" he said and looked at me, an eyebrow raised.
"I'm not who you should be worrying about right now" I replied
And Luke stopped asking questions.
Soph was lying on my lap and the boys were all sitting around on their phones asking our management if we could stay a little longer but they wouldn't let us.
So all the boys agreed in the end that they would go and I would stay.

Billies pov:
We had just got back and I burst into the house to see my baby. all the boys were standing up. they were all ready and back in their normal clothes and Sophie was lying on Michaels lap. the boys explained that they had to go and Michael could stay so that one of the boys would still be there invade she woke up within the next hour. but I let him stay the night so that the boys could see her for an hour tomorrow morning and they all agreed which was cool.
Michael went with the boys to get some overnight stuff and then came back an hour later.

My pov:

I felt so comfy but I was to drowned in sadness to think properly. all I could think about was that text....
Tears streaked down my cheeks and I whimpered.
"Hey shhhh it's ok me and your dad are here" Michael soothed
It was Michael! Were the boys still here?! It must be around 10:00 pm already. I felt so bad for making them have to go through that. thinking about that just made me cry even more so I just buried my fave info Michaels chest and slept while he cradled me.

I woke up later screaming.i had had another nightmare. Michael who was asleep on a materice on the floor shot up and was by my side right away. he soothed and calmed me and then just as I was about to slip back into sleep he went to lye back on his bed.
"Wait.....can you....." I croaked
"You want me to sleep with you?" He asked and I nodded.
I didn't want it in that way. it was just because I didn't want to be alone even though he was next to me on the floor.
He crawled into bed next to me and I cuddled up against him and he held his arm around me in a protective jester and I fell back asleep with out having another nightmare.

I woke up and it was one in the after noon?! But when I went to turn over and cry I realised that michaels was still asleep next to me. I though he would have left at some point in the morning? As I turned he stirred and his eyes slid open.
Oh my god he was beautiful. suddenly I didn't want him to leave me.
"Hey" he whispered
I smiled and cuddled into him and he held me close to him.
"I...i.." michael started
"I love you" I whispered
"I love you to" he said. I could feel him smiling. after a while he carried me bridal style down stairs and set me on a chair in the kitchen where billie was making himself a drink. he was right by my side hugging me and telling me how sorry he was. I don't know why he was apologising when he hadn't done anything wrong. I gripped onto his shirt and hugged him never wanting to let go.
"Hey baby it's ok I'm right here but you gotta let go, breckfast isn't going to cook itself you know?" He soothed
I shook my head and gripped tighter.
"Not hungry" I mumbled
"Your eating" he said in a more stern voice and then picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter and I finally pulled away from him.
Michael came up behind me and hugged me and I lent back into his chest and smiled knowing that right now I was with two of my most favroutie people in the world. dad came up and examined my bandaged arm and took of the old bandage and placed a new one in as my arm was in a pretty bad state. dad gave me a peck on my forehead and then tapped my nose and I grinned.
There we go that's better!" He said grinning back and I rolled my eyes. I suddenly felt angry about my ex boyfriend and hated his guts and realised that he obviously wasn't worth crying over. Michael snapped me out of my gaze by picking me up and carrying me over to the table. he sat down beside me and dad took three plates over and we all sat down.
"Haven't you eaten yet?!" I asked
"No I wanted to wait for you" he said smiling at me.
"Oh but you must be so hungry!" I said
"I don't care how hungry I am I wanted to make sure I ate with you" he said and we smiled at each other from across the table.
"When do you have to go" I asked Michael staring into his beautiful misty eyes.
"Ahh" he grinned " our last show is tonight and then we are staying here for a year as your dad is helping us with recording and song writing!"
"What?! That's great!!!!" I yelled feeling happy again
They both laughed and I tucked into my cooked breakfast.