Visiting aderline records

The next morning I woke up with s smile on my face which creeped me out a little. I thought about the fact that I didn't have to ever go to school again and I would be able to spend more time on music. even though billies my dad he is really going to make sure he is a good manager and he's going to make sure that I do well. today it was really hot and I was sweating pretty bad. so I got out of bed and took an ice cold shower and then got dressed Into black ripped shorts and a fall out boy vest and then straightened my hair and put in some make up and then walked downstairs so find joey and Jakob sitting at the table with billie and adrienne. I grabbed some toast and sat down next to Joey.
"Your so lucky you don't have to go to school!" He said playfully nudging my arm. I grinned
"But she will be working just as hard with her music" adie said and me and billie nodded. Joey just groaned and hugged me good bye and so did Jakob then they ran out of the door to school. I placed my head in my hands and yawned.
"Who's a tired girl?" Dad cooed
"Me oh me" I said putting my hand in the air and he laughed. I got up and helped with the dishes and then went up to my room and started to write down lyrics for a song.
Two hours had passed when I suddenly got a call from michael.

Michael: hey!!! Oh my god you don't understand how much I miss you right now, I wish you were here!"

Me: hey Michael! Oh I have been longing to see you and I can't wait until you and the guys get back.... when will you be back?"

Michael: a day after your birthday which is next week!! What do you want for your birthday

Me: to see you!

Michael: aww anything else?

Me: I don't really like people make a fuss of me on my birthday

Michael: to bad coz we are getting you something anyway!! So what do you want?

Me: I really don't know

Michael: well text me if you find anything, I better go now about to go in for sound check love you loads

Me: oh cool have a wicked time and I love you loads to! Bet you will do great!

Michael: thanks see you soon bye

Me: yes! Bye

I hung up just in time as dad came into the room
"Who was that?" He asked sitting at the end of my bed
"Michael" I replied "we was talking about my birthday next week, I completely forgot!"
"Yes that reminds me, what do you want for your birthday?"
"I don really want anything dad you've already given me everything I could possibly want"
"Ahh well there must be something else?"
"I'm fine, honestly"
He sighed and nodded
"Ok well I want to show you around aderline records!"
"Really? Oh cool! I will just go get some shoes on"
"Ok I will meet you down stairs"
I gave him a hug before letting him go and then grabbed my back converse and shoved them in and ran down the stairs to see dad waiting at the door
"Ready?" He asked
"Ready" I replied and we walked to the car.

As we got there I gasped. this place looked cool. as we walked inside a woman at a desk looked up and stood up immediately and smiled.
"Hello mr Armstrong, I didn't think you was coming in today?"
"Hi urm no well I am showing my daughter around, we've just signed her"
"Oh how marvellous! well sorry to interrupt!"
"No biggie" he said and beckons for me to follow. I looked at all the records on the wall and I had soon had a out and knew my way around the whole place but there was one room I hadn't seen yet.
"In this room here is where we record our albums and it's where you will record yours to!"
"Awesome!"
He opened the door and let me walk in first. I walked I. And gasped. it was the best recording studio they had here. once me and dad had mucked around we fill sky ordered take away pizza and then headed back home and I got to work on my song.
After three whole hours I had finished and it was called 'save it for later'
It was really late so I decided to get ready for bed.