Alone

It had been three days and I had been stuck in my room depressed and alone. 5sos were busy and had a load of interviews. green day were at some shows for four days and aide was at work and the boys were at school and I was alone. The front door opened and I heard adie humming to herself. then a while later aide poked her head around my door and frowned. I had black shorts and dads A t shirt and was on my bed sketching a picture of me dad aide joey and Jacob and true and Mike and the 5sos boys whilst listening to music. I felt the bed go down a little and looked up to see aide sitting there looking at my drawing. I was really good at art and loved drawing when I felt low. I think the reason why I felt so low was because of all the medication. I sighed and fell back onto my bed.
"Hey are you ok?" She asked in a really concerned voice "you really need a break from all this medicine and most of all you need your father, I'll ring him and you can talk to him on the phone" she smiled and I nodded. she came in a while later and handed me the phone.
"Hello?" I croaked
"Oh peach I miss you so much"
"Me to, I'm so lost without you dad"
Tears sprung into my eyes and I started to cry
"Hey baby don't cry, I will be home in time for dinner tomorrow, I promise"
I sniffed "I can't take this medication anymore" I cried
"Hey shhh shhh it's ok baby I promise, I really need to go Hun but I promise I will ring you straight away in the morning"
"Ok dad speak to you in the morning"
"Speak to you then baby"
"Bye"
"Bye"
I hung up and sighed and got back to my drawing.

I yawned and looked at the time. it was one in the morning and seeing as I didn't have to go to school yet I had finished my drawing and decided to go down stairs. I turned on the lights to the living room and flommped on to the sofa and turned on the TV putting the volume on low and going on to Netflix. I was not taking any medication EVER again. I planned to stay down here all night and stay awake but I must have fallen asleep and that was when the dream took over me....