Summer holidays begin

It was the first day of the summer holidays and today was the day that all the famous bands got together on the red carpet and spoke to screaming fans and had photos done. I couldn't believe I was going to be walking the red carpet with green day!

It was six pm and it didn't start until nine.all the bands had certain times the needed to get there so that they could walk the red carpet one by one and see some fans. I was starting to really panic as I didn't k ow what to wear or how to do my make up or hair.
There was suddenly a knock at my door.
"Come in" I huffed and adie ran into my room quickly closing the door behind me.
"Let's get you ready!"
I fell on my bed and breathed a happy sigh.
I sat up again and gasped adie was holding a really pretty dress. it was like a thick shirt material and it was like a black shirt and skirt attached and the shirt had buttons. adie undid the buttons and I went and had a quick shower and then slipped on the dress and did up the buttons. adie did my hair and it was DEAD straight and looked awesome and then she sat me down on my bed.
"Ok so you know that billie always wears red so a red tie, and tre wears a white tie and Mike wears a grey"
I nodded
"And you know your favroutie colour is black and yellow"
I nodded again really wanting her to get to the point.
She suddenly pulled out a yellow tie and black converse with yellow ribbons as laces.
"Oh my god adie your Amazing!!!" I squealed
I put on the shoes and aide pit on the yellow tie. she then did my make up and I had thick black eye liner with mascara and black and yellow eye shadow. by the time I was done it was seven and me and green day had to be there dead on eight.
"Your father doesn't know about this and the other two don't either so are you ready to surprise them?"
"You bet" I grinned and we walked downstairs and towards the kitchen where dad tre and Mike were talking.
Suddenly the house went dead quiet and I realised that all three of them were staring at me with their mouths open.
Dad literally fell to his knees.
"Peach you look so beautiful, my goodness you look stunning" he cried getting up and pulling me into a hug.
"You look amazing"
"Very"
Mike and tre said together.
"Right well everyone has to be there at a certain time and the real thing starts at nine and you have to be there at 8 and the cars will be outside the house to pick you all up in a minute.....oh god they're here! now hurry, go have fun!!" She suddenly ushered us out the door and waved us good bye. as dad shut the car door and chuckled to himself.
"Oh she does make me laugh, she panicked about these things more than I do"
"Well she loves you dearly and that's why she's always so worried!" I playfully poked his arm.
"Ow" he fake pouted and we both burst out laughing.
"Are tre and Mike going in the car in front?" I asked
"Yeah oh look at tre" he grinned as I looked through the front of the car and saw tre looking through the back of his car pulling funny faces while mike was talking to the driver. we suddenly set of and I looked out into the night and just wanted to scream with excitement.
Dad put his hand in my hand and gave me a reassuring squeeze and I did the same. after a while I could finally we hear screams of fans as we pulled up. tre and mikes car was parked right outside the red carpet. they both got out and waved to a few people while our car pulled up right outside the red carpet. the car stopped and dad grinned at me and whispered.
"You ready?"
I nodded grinning then he opened the door and stepped out and waved to the fans and then turned around and held out a hand for me to take and as I stepped outside the fans all went crazy.
We stood there smiling for a moment and I waved. still holding dads hand we set on towards the building talking and taking photos and autographs on the way. when we reached the building we walked straight in and I was almost knocked to my feet.
"Hey man" my dad snapped
"Hey I'm so sorry man I didn't.."
"It wasn't me you almost knocked over" dad rolled his eyes
"Wha..." he looked down to me and his eyes widened and I gasped
"Oliver Sykes" I whispered
"God Im so sorry I didn't mean to almost knock you over are you hurt I'm so sorry..."
"Hey it's ok! Don't worry about it it's real busy here I mean I don't blame you, anyway I am real small for a 14 year old" I grinned
"Well at least let me make it up to you by showing you around....oh well your dad might want to do that"
"Meat us by the bar in an hour I'm sure you can show here to a few people" dad smiled. I knew he was pissed as hell with him
"Ok thanks and I'm so sorry" he nodded and smiled and walked of.
"Well he was annoying" dad muttered and I giggled as we walked off.
I had to admit this place was AWESOME! Dad has shown me everything that I was allowed to see so far.
"Why can't I see the other places!" I asked
"Don't worry" he grinned "you will" he poked my nose and pecked me on the forehead.
"We're at the bar we will wait here"
"You sure your happy with oli showing me to a few people?"
"Yeah sure I trust him, it's just he could have hurt my peach"
"Well I'm still here arnt I?"
"True?" He grinned
He suddenly looked up
"Hey man I'm sorry for being rude earlier look after my daughter alright, meet me back here in a hour, ok?"
"Sure thing man, and I'm sorry to" oli said holding out his hand.
Dad shook it
"Well I'm of to go find tre and mike" he said nodding and gave me a warm smile that said I don't want to leave you and I love you.
Oli extended out his hand and I took it and he led me off into the crowd.
"I love your music, I've been to one of your consents, I came up on stage"
"Oh really? Well I always recognise someone when I see them"
We stopped and he looked at me.
"My god I do remember you!"
"Wait really?" I asked
"Yeah! You were awesome on stage, you have so much talent"
"Thanks" I said as we started walking again.
We soon came up to a group of people and my mouth dropped open.
"Hey boys look who's here" oli called
They all looked round and smiled
"Hey your billies daughter? Right?" Jack asked
"Yeah I am it's an honed to meet you" I smiled
"And it's an honer to meet you to!" They all cried. we all hugged and then the unexpected happened.
"Hey we really have to go but here is all our numbers" jack smiled at me as he handed me a sheet of paper.
"Thanks!!"
"No problem" he smiled and we said goodbye
" you will meet everyone you want to meet tonight but there is someone I do think you would want to meet now" he grinned and we set off again.
"Where are the others?" I asked
Oli looked at me confused and then seemed to clock what I meant.
"Oh right! They couldn't make it tonight"
"Oh right" I smiled and he smiled.
We suddenly stopped and I realised that I was standing in front of the one and only black veil brides.
"Oh my god...."
They all laughed and we hugged.
"You guys are awesome!" I said stepping back from hugging Ashley.
"Thanks and so are you we really like your songs they were on the radio!" Andy said grinning
"Wha... you really like my music?!! Wow" I grinned
"I can tell your trying hard not to fan girl" oli whispered and I playfully hit his arm.
"I better get you back to your father " Oli said
"Well here are our numbers" Andy grinned "if you want any help with song writing or anything" Andy grinned
"Wha....thank you...." I stuttered as oli lead me away.
We reached the bar and dad tre and Mike were having a right laugh with someone I didn't know.
"Here's my number" oli smiled and my jaw dropped open and he grinned and I grinned
"Bye!" I called running back to my dad.
"Bye!" He called back walking off into the crowd
"Peach!, This here is my daughter Sophie!" I looked up to look at the man and realised that it was Tyler from 21 pilots.
"Holy....."
"Hey" he grinned "so you like it, here I mean"
"Yeah it's great! Oh I'm coming to see you in concert soon!" I replied excitedly
"Awesome! See you there" he grinned "well here's my number so you know how to get back stage after the show" he handed me a piece of paper and smiled and walked off.
"Wow aren't you a lucky girl" dad grinned
"Yeah I have black veil brides numbers, all time lows and oli Sykes!"
"Well I say"
We both cracked up and he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I love you so much peach" he spoke softly into me neck and it made me feel warm and safe.
"And I love you loads to daddy" I Buried my face into his chest and held on to his shirt.
we were suddenly told to make our way to a hall.
"There's a hall here?" I asked
Dad put a protective arm around my wast as people walked past us in a hurry.
Dad just looked at me and grinned and held me close to him and we suddenly walked though these huge doors and we were now in a GIANT hall filled with chairs and there was an awesome stage at the back.
We met tre ad Mike and I sat in between Mike and dad. they were both holding my hands.
A woman walked up onto the stage and settled her self by a stand.
"Good evening and welcome to the awards night!"
Everyone clapped, then she continued.
"Ok now this award goes to a band who has put in a lot of dedication into their work and the band that has been voted for this award are.............GREEN DAY!"
I looked up at dad and saw him jump up straight away. he yelled a fuck yeah and then dad and Mike dragged me up with them. as we all walked down the isle tre slung me over his shoulder and I giggled as Andy from BVB pulled a funny face.
As we walked up to the stage tre placed me down and billie held me in his arms. he was handed a microphone.
She talked in her own microphone
"Well done boys!" She handed Mike the glass award and she then said
"Is there anything you would like to say?"
Dad nodded and spoke into a microphone
"I couldn't have got this far with out Mike and tre, I don't like to see the band as billie and the other two it is the three of us together and that is what makes us strong. also We couldn't have finished everything of with out the support of my daughter" he smiled down at me and everyone awwed.
We walked of stage as the next award was noted and someone else walked up onto the stage.
I was starting to get quite bored and I think tre realised as he started pulling faces making me burst into fits of giggles
"Ok now this award goes to a someone special who has been voted by everyone in this very room fans it goes to Sophie Armstrong!"
My head snapped towards the stage and then to by dad who's face was beaming. I slowly stood up and stopped when I realised that dad wasn't following me and I stretched out my hand and his face lit up and he took it and I raised an eyebrow at Mike and tre until they stood up with proud looks on their faces and we all walked together one hand holding dads and the other holding tres and Mike had his hands on my shoulders. when we got to the stage dad and Mike gave my hands a squeeze and Mike massaged my shoulders.
She handed me the award and asked me
"How do you feel"
"Shocked amazed, so much has happened over the past few months!"
"Well is there anything you would like to say?"
"Yeah" I thanked her as she gave me her Mike and I turned to the crowd and saw Andy give me the thumbs up.
"Thank you. everyone. before I started living with my dad my life was hell. I was beaten, abused worse than you could imagine I suffered from really bad anxiety and panic attacks and I still have them now but I have people to help me. back then I didn't. I couldn't go out and live my dream my life was what you could call hell" I chocked back tears as I continued and green day pulled me into a hug.
"I was bullied and tried to commit suicide three times and then I had to move in with my dad and my life changed I had a family who lived me and took great care for me and allowed me to be who I am and I couldn't have have got where I am today if it wasn't for green day. I really am honoured that you have all voted for me as it has really put a smile on my face and made me feel that I can move on completely from my past and concentrate on now and the future so thank you" I smiled and gave the Mike back to the woman and everyone erupted into cheers and we're all shouting positive things to me which made me feel welcome and safe as we walked back to our seat. dad spun me round and pulled me into A tight hug and whispered
"Well done peach in so fucking proud of you"
I smiled into his chest and we sat back down.
Once all that was over we were back on the red carpet having photo shoots and people were rushing over to us with s camera to ask questions. then we went and met a few more people and it was then our time to leave.
We walked back outside and made our way down the small section of red carpet and waved and spoke to people as we went. this time me dad tre and Mike were picked up in a limo as tre and Mike were staying round ours that night.
As soon as i sat down I could feel my eyes starting to drop.
"Hey peach sleep on my shoulder or lap if you want" he soothed and I nodded sliding into his lap and falling fast asleep.
Wow what a night it had been